Military Families
Options

Germany mamas

Do any of you guys know of any moms groups or get togethers? I arrive this week and would love to meet other moms!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Germany mamas

• Options
    Germany is a pretty huge country, which base are you going to?
    file:///Users/Ilumine/Desktop/Family%20Portrait%20for%20gift.jpg
  • Options
    jb2rnjb2rn member

imageIlumine:
    Germany is a pretty huge country, which base are you going to?

This. If you will be in Stuttgart, I can help you out, but otherwise I have no clue.

b/w=FSH 15.6, AMH 0.4 surprise natural BFP on 3/12/11
    DS born via unplanned C-section at 40w6d

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'll be at Ramstein!
  • Options

Try finding the Ramstein Spouses Facebook Page and your Squadron and Flight Spouses Facebook Pages. 

The one thing I found over here, is that people actually use FB as their number one form of communication.  Everyone has a smartphone and use FB apps to ding when they have a message. 

Almost none of my friends Text (or SMS as it is called here). And I actually do not have many people's phone numbers, but we FB message all of the time. 

• Options

And congratulations.  I cry a little bit every night because we are leaving.  Other than the crappy weather, I love living here and wish we could do 2 more years. 

Living overseas IS DIFFERENT.  It is not harder, just different.  As long as you are open to living differently, it will be a wonderful experience.

• Options
    AlyD11AlyD11 member
    My mom runs the family service agency in Hohenfelds and they are always running groups, trips, get togethers etc.  Check with the one at Rammstien to see what they have going.
  • Options
    Ramstein has an awesome New Parent Support Program as well as a Moms to Moms Breastfeeding group and lots of groups for toddlers.  There are also a ton of programs through Landstuhl!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker Graphics
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"