Blended Families

Un.be.lievable.

BM sent DH a happy fathers day text today. She can't be bothered to have anything to do with her kids, but she can do that? GTFO lady.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Un.be.lievable.

• Priorities..priorities!
  • Wow, sounds familiar.   

BM sent me a Happy Birthday text but has never once sent  DD or DS one.  She didn't even call them.

• Loading the player...
  • imageNayna1mom:

Wow, sounds familiar.   

BM sent me a Happy Birthday text but has never once sent  DD or DS one.  She didn't even call them.

Yep. She hasn't called for the last two or three birthdays for either of the kids, Christmas or anything.
  • Wow, sounds familiar.   

• Ha!

BM made a point of wishing DH a "Happy Mother's Day, since he was partly their mom since she wasn't here with them all the time." 

Stay at home mom to a house of boys: two amazing stepsons, 12 and 9, and our 4 year old.
  • imageJ&A2008:

Ha!

BM made a point of wishing DH a "Happy Mother's Day, since he was partly their mom since she wasn't here with them all the time." 

That is a good one!
  • imageNayna1mom:

Wow, sounds familiar.   

BM called DH on HER 40th birthday to cry that she ruined her life.  He told her that they don't have that kind of relationship and she should change her life if she didn't like it.  Then he hung up. 

She rarely calls the boys on holidays, birthdays, or special events.

together since 2006
    full time stepmom to SS1 and SS2 since 2010
    married since 2011

TTC since 7/2011 (no planned bc since 2008)
    HSG 11/2011: one blocked tube
    S/A 2/2012 and retest S/A 3/2012: normal
    Bloodwork: normal
    2nd HSG 5/2012: clear
    Femara cycle 5mg #1 7/14/12 + IUI #1 7/23/12 = bfn
    New RE appt 8/14/12
    IVF #1 meds 8/30/12. ER 9/14/2012: 7 retrieved, 6 fertilized. ET 9/19/12: 1 perfect embryo 5dt.
    Beta #1 BFP! 97
    Beta #2 234
    Beta #3 4937
    ultrasound #1 heart beat 127
    10/20/12 graduated!!!
    EDD 6/7/12
    Team PINK!!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Wow. BM sent me a "Happy's Mother Day" text but didn't wish the man of her 3 children a Happy Father's Day. I was baffled.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"