Austin Babies

(Last one) AW: Avery 7 month prof pics

The amazing libbyann took Avery's 7 month pictures last Saturday (approx. 2 days before her broken leg incident).  She sent me a preview, and I thought I would AW them here.  I'm just so in love with them, that I want to show everyone.  She captured our little girl perfectly!  Thanks libbyann!

Play slideshow

We ended up taking the pictures at our house.  We had a house full of people when she came to do the session - so we couldn't venture far.  The shoot was the same day as Avery's baptismal party... so it was pretty chaotic. 

Which one should I send as the Christmas card photo?

Re: (Last one) AW: Avery 7 month prof pics

• So cute!  She is looking a lot like her mama.  My favorite is the one of her in the blue dress (w/ your & DH's legs).
    the bug & bee blog
    (read it. you know you want to.)
    anderson . september 2008
    vivian . february 2010
    mabel . august 2012
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • very cute!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Very cute! Where did you get the blue dress?
  • imagecanadagirlinTX:
    Very cute! Where did you get the blue dress?

Janie and Jack (but it was a while back)

• imageCrazyNLove:

imagecanadagirlinTX:

Figures. I think if I see one more pink dress I will vomit. Off to search ebay. Thanks!

• imagecanadagirlinTX:
    imageCrazyNLove:

imagecanadagirlinTX:

Figures. I think if I see one more pink dress I will vomit. Off to search ebay. Thanks!

It is a 3-6 month dress - so she will be grown out of it by next week, I'm sure.  If you want to borrow it - you certainly can.   (I want to keep it in the event that I have another girl)  But it's a precious little dress... Let me know!

• imageCrazyNLove:
    imagecanadagirlinTX:
    imageCrazyNLove:

imagecanadagirlinTX:

It is a 3-6 month dress - so she will be grown out of it by next week, I'm sure.  If you want to borrow it - you certainly can.   (I want to keep it in the event that I have another girl)  But it's a precious little dress... Let me know!

Thanks for your offer. I do not know how J&J fit - DD is a pork chop. Send me an email when you have a chance. lcrowe24 at hotmail dot com

• They are all so great!  I agree with pp'er that the blue dress is precious and it is a great change from seeing only pink on little girls.  I think my favorite (so hard to choose!) is the one of her in the blue dress and not looking directly at the camera.  I really like the one of the family though for a Christmas card photo, it's a great pic!
  • That blue dress is ADORABLE!  (But of course I adore all things Janie & Jack!)  :)

Such cute pics.  I really love the one of her standing where you can just see y'alls legs on either side of her.  But for a Christmas card, I really like the one of the 3 of you where she is looking at the camera.

Thanks for sharing!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • She is so cute!  Love the pics!

For your Christmas card, I think I would do the one with all 3 of you -- you need to show off how great you look too!  I like the 2nd one of the 3 of you, but I would consider asking libbyann to crop it a bit closer.  I think it would be super-cute even tighter.

imageimage
    6-yr-old Elena and 4-yr-old Julia.
    My Blog! All about my girls and quilting
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"