Baby Showers
Options

2nd shower today was AMAZING!!!

Today we had our 2nd baby shower for our DD, and it was so much better than I could have ever expected. We got so many great things, and so many things off of the registry! I'm happy that I stopped lurking because everything was such a surprise, I even got two breast pumps! Now to put everything away, I am just so overjoyed!!!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: 2nd shower today was AMAZING!!!

• Options

imagevanitylalala:
    Today we had our 2nd baby shower for our DD, and it was so much better than I could have ever expected. We got so many great things, and so many things off of the registry! I'm happy that I stopped lurking because everything was such a surprise, I even got two breast pumps! Now to put everything away, I am just so overjoyed!!!

Did you put the breast pump on the registry? Or did someone just get it for you? This is one of those items I wasn't sure if I should register for.

TIA!!

Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'm glad you had a great shower and got a lot of the things you needed.  I put a breast pump on my registry and got it!  Just one more thing I didn't have to purchase.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I'm glad you had a great shower and got a lot of the things you needed.  I put a breast pump on my registry and got it!  Just one more thing I didn't have to purchase.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"