North Carolina Babies
Options

Intro

Hi everyone!

I wanted to introduce myself because I am new to this board. I wanted to connect more and read posts from people in NC after mainly hanging out on my BMB and tri boards during this pregnancy. I am a FTM due in August, and I currently live in the Durham area. My sister and BIL current live near me, and she's been my go-to guru for all things baby since she had my first niece in December, but she's moving out of state at the end of this month, so I thought it would be great to interact with other local women who are pregnant or have young children, since my close friends here don't, for the most part.

Anyway, looking forward to seeing the posts from people active here! 

TTC#1 since May 2011

BFP #1 June 2011 m/c@6wks

BFP #2 December 2011, EDD 8/21/12, born 7/21/12 at 35w4d

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
BFP #3 October 6, 2015. WHAT???

Re: Intro

• Options

Welcome! Im recently more regular on this board bc we are TTC #2. Its kind of slow around here, many of the ladies that frequented have toddlers now and little time. 

But if you post a question there are plenty of us that check in and answer questions. Congrats! & GL....bummer your sister is moving, sounds like that is going to be hard :(  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Welcome!  I just had my first LO two weeks ago, so I'm still learning all the fun things with him.  If you ever need the perspective of a recent first time mom, ask away!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Welcome to the board! I'm pretty new here too. I'm also in the Durham area and expecting my first in December.
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Welcome! I also live in the area. I am new to this forum and first time mom. We have a new 7 week old baby boy. If you have any questions ask. People here are friendly and helpful.
     Good luck!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Thanks for the replies! This board does seem to be pretty slow, but I am so glad to see some other moms in my area. :)
    TTC#1 since May 2011

BFP #1 June 2011 m/c@6wks

BFP #2 December 2011, EDD 8/21/12, born 7/21/12 at 35w4d

BFP #3 October 6, 2015. WHAT???

• Options

Welcome!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.