Multiples

How many floor activity mats, one or two.

I want to get them one for Christmas, but do they need one or two. I am looking at the Rainforest Melodies and Light Deluxe one, bc they love lights, their adjusted age is just three weeks so around Christmas they will be adjusted about 2 months old.

Re: How many floor activity mats, one or two.

• I had one tummy time mat and one activity gym.  I would have one baby at each "station" then switch them.

My twins are 5! My baby is 3!

DS#2 - Allergic to Cashew, Pistachio, Kiwi

DS#3 - Allergic to Milk, Egg, Peanut, Tree Nuts and Sesame

• I had one activity mat and would put them both on it at the same time.  Mine were more interested in sitting in their bouncy seats or swings.
  • Loading the player...
  • We only had one.  They could both fit on it at once and now that they both sit we'll put them near it and they will still play with the toys that dangle.  We have the baby einstein one and it has worked well for us. 
  • we have one...the rainforest one, and they are lay next to each other in it, and its great, because they get excited by what each other does..its really is one of the only times they interact by themselves, so i like having them together on it, for tummy time, honestly i just put a receiving blanket on the floor next to the mat, and at first we started with doing tummy time in the boppy, then without, and one would look at the other playing on the mat..

?

Ron and Nora married 6.3.06 21 cycles, 1 m/c, 4 rounds clomid, 1 round gonal f and 3 IUI anovulatory cycles, LPD
    Joey, Ronnie, and Audrey,
    my awesome IUI 30 week twins, and my surprise miracle Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    LOVE my SAIF ladies :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie 2nd Birthday TickerLilypie Second Birthday tickers My Blog!
  • The company Tiny Love has a Multiples Births Program where all their stuff is buy one get one free. ?You fill out a form & mail or fax a copy of the birth certificates. ?Then "shop" online on their website & place your order by phone (to get the deal, orders have to be placed by phone). ?It doesn't have to be 2 identical items either, just the same type of item...so you could get 2 different playmats for the price of one! ?That's what we did! ?Go to tinylove.com then click on Contact Us. ?Right below the tab in the orange border, you'll see Multiple Births Program. ?Click on that. ?
  • THanks for that great tip, Amygdala!! I'm registered for a Tiny Love gymini activity mat at BRU but now I'm going to order it through them instead! Also looks like you can order while pregnant as long as you have proof of multiples (and I do have a letter like that from my OB) so I could even order them now. Sweet!
    fraternal twin boys born january 2009
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"