Late Term and Child Loss
Options

feeling guilty...

I have been so busy I didn't even realize what today was. Today was our lo's 3 month angelverisary. I feel so guilty that I wasn't even aware of it until now. Its not that I don't think about him/her daily I just have been so caught up in getting ready for vacation, thinking about father's day, thinking about what the following months will bring,and just trying to stay focused at work. Feel like this makes me a bad mommy that forgot a birthday!!

I really can't  believe it has been three months already! I still remember what it was like the day we had to say goodbye. Part of me will always try to block out the parts I wish I didn't have to remember so I can just focus on the the good. I feel like the days are getting easier to deal with or just to get through. I am actually surprised how I am handling this. I have a feeling however that the EDD will be the hardest for me. We are only a month away from it and I wish it was on a weekend so I didn't have to face all the looks. I just really hope o lo knows how much she/he was loved and is missed!!

Thanks for listening!!

BFP#1 9/7/11 EDD 7/23/11 mc @21 weeks caused severe bladder obstruction on 3/14/12
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
BFP #2 9/9/12 EDD 7/19/13 started to mc @ 8w1d on 12/7/12 ended up with d&c 12/18/12, stopped developing @5w5ds

Unexplained IF
BFP#3 3/3/14 After 1st iui and clomid cycle
beta 1: 137 beta 2: 268
Beta 3:1248
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

****Hoping for a rainbow baby!!!****
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: feeling guilty...

• Options

*hugs*  I agree with pp, don't beat yourself up.  These "months" are just that...time.  Time cannot measure the love or the bond you had with your baby.  To be honest, I didn't focus on the 1, 2, 3 month marks and so on.  6 months was hard, and of course his 1st birthday, but I tried not to put so much pressure on myself from the beginning.  

Guilt is something you with battle...but always remember to be gentle with yourself. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Don't feel too bad. Ian's three month Angelversary was my DHs b-day so I felt guilty for celebrating on that day. I promised myself that I would be extra sad the next month to make up for it. Guess who forgot? That's right, I completely missed the four month mark. The truth is tho, that we grieve every single day. We hold them in our hearts constantly so one day or another the pain is the same.  Our LOs know we love them no matter what the date is. Big hugs to you!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    pb127pb127 member
    Huge (((hugs))) The dates don't matter, just the love in your heart for your LO... and that is definitely an immeasurable love.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    ? to Loss+M/PL+TTCAL+PgAL+PAL

PgAL/PAL welcome
  • Options
    (((Huge hugs to you))) I agree with pp that the dates don't matter, just the love in your heart for your LO. My doctor told me that anniversaries are what society puts upon us. We shouldn't feel guilty when we miss one. Our angels know that they were loved.

BFP #1 12.24.07 - DD born @ 39w1d on 08.26.08
    BFP #2 08.04.11 - DD born still @ 37w3d on 03.25.12

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TTC #3 since May 2012

BFP #3 12.29.12 - CP @ 4w2d on 01.02.13
    BFP #4 10.17.13 - CP @ 4w2d on 10.23.13

BFP #5 04.06.14 - MMC 05.07.14

No longer trying to conceive.

image    http://oi40.tinypic.com/15czrid.jpg     image

• Options
    Thanks ladies!!! I knew you would get it!! Happy weekend!!!

BFP#1 9/7/11 EDD 7/23/11 mc @21 weeks caused severe bladder obstruction on 3/14/12
    BFP #2 9/9/12 EDD 7/19/13 started to mc @ 8w1d on 12/7/12 ended up with d&c 12/18/12, stopped developing @5w5ds

Unexplained IF
    BFP#3 3/3/14 After 1st iui and clomid cycle
    beta 1: 137 beta 2: 268
    Beta 3:1248
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

****Hoping for a rainbow baby!!!****
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"