December 2012 Moms

**FFFC**

Let's hear it ladies!!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: **FFFC**

• The other day DH was shaving his head. He gave me the clippers and goes here. I started before he said, I just need you to shape up the back. Well, I went to close in one spot, and I played it off, and shaped up the lines. Luckily, he can't see in the back of his head, and his hair grows back fast.

And I don't like cats. They scare me. The only cat I ever liked was one that acted like a dog. I think kittens are adorable, I just don't want them near me.

• I hate when people, mainly women from what I've seen, make every detail of their lives into a pissing contest. "oh, you were up all night with a newborn? Well, talk to me when you have FOUR kids. Oh, you're sick? I've had bronchitis x times this year!"

We all have different lives and stressors. 

• Loading the player...
  • First off, Happy Friday everyone!

I've been going to the same hairdresser in CA for over 10 years now, even though we've moved to NH and then to OH.  I'm terrified to try anyone else lest they butcher my head, so I just wait until I can come home for a visit and make sure to get my hair cut then.  This last time, it's been 14 months since I got my last haircut Embarrassed

TTC #2 since 2/2010 DX PCOS BFP #1 4/1/08, DD born 12/5/08 BFP #2 2/3/12, m/c 2/14/12 BFP #3 4/27/12 EDD 12/31/12 Hoping for a sticky baby! Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Minus the shed, perfect pic web
  • imageSteffMatt0514:

I hate when people, mainly women from what I've seen, make every detail of their lives into a pissing contest. "oh, you were up all night with a newborn? Well, talk to me when you have FOUR kids. Oh, you're sick? I've had bronchitis x times this year!"

Someone I know does this and i want to say "can't you just listen to what I have to say and not turn it around to your life?"

• I slept in. I'm going to get get starbucks and can't make up my mind if I want an iced carmel latte, or one of those cookie crumble frappes.

I am pissed at my DH for telling me I can't go spend money on makeup, but then he wanted to put an extra $2 grand on our mortgage payment this month.  I know his option is technically better, but if I cant spend 50-100 bucks because we're saving up for the baby, then why does he think he can just throw down 2grand?

Blah. Irrational angry. I know.

Plus, we want to do so much with the house. Get a fence, finish the basement, new and larger deck.... and I still want to go back to Scotland. But, he has no mind set of actually "saving" money. When we have like, 5 grand of savings in the bank, he's ready to buy something or put it on the mortgage. Ummm, no.Why can't we have a security egg? Why doesn't he get this?

And please, don't tell him how much I've spent in fast food/starbucks runs this past month.... It ain't pretty.

2/12: 100 mg Clomid + Bravelle last minute+ back to back IUI. BFN
    3/12 150mg Clomid + B2B IUI =BFP!! TWINS!
    Vanishing twin at week 6
    Tater-tot born January 3rd 2013

2 IUI's in 2016- BFN
    3 IUI's in 2017- BFN
    8/17 IUI BFP!!!!!!!!
  • I'm sitting on the couch letting DS watch as much TV as he wants to this morning.  I didn't sleep well last night and I'm tired and unmotivated.  I just can't get going!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • I was playing with my son at the park the other day. He was just sort of wandering around looking bored so I tossed a ball into the grass and he ran after it laughing and brought it to me. So I tossed it again and he brought it back. 

After a bit I realized I was playing fetch with my son. Neither of my beagles will play fetch and the sad thing was it was sort of fun! 

• imageAliceMM:

I was playing with my son at the park the other day. He was just sort of wandering around looking bored so I tossed a ball into the grass and he ran after it laughing and brought it to me. So I tossed it again and he brought it back. 

After a bit I realized I was playing fetch with my son. Neither of my beagles will play fetch and the sad thing was it was sort of fun! 

This isn't flameful, it's genius.  We have a massive hill behind our house.  I'm constantly sending my 3 yo up there to "look for something."  Some day I might have to put something there so he doesn't catch on, but for now it's a great way to wear him out while I read.

• image6fsn:
    imageAliceMM:

I was playing with my son at the park the other day. He was just sort of wandering around looking bored so I tossed a ball into the grass and he ran after it laughing and brought it to me. So I tossed it again and he brought it back. 

This isn't flameful, it's genius.  We have a massive hill behind our house.  I'm constantly sending my 3 yo up there to "look for something."  Some day I might have to put something there so he doesn't catch on, but for now it's a great way to wear him out while I read.

It just reminded me of that scene in Knocked Up where the mom says "Is he treating my daughter like a dog?". :) 

• imageSteffMatt0514:

I hate when people, mainly women from what I've seen, make every detail of their lives into a pissing contest. "oh, you were up all night with a newborn? Well, talk to me when you have FOUR kids. Oh, you're sick? I've had bronchitis x times this year!"

Ah, the lovely one-uppers. you can say you have a great day, then they top it, or a bad day, then they have something worse.

One lady, said moms who had one child, was not a real mom, they were just practice moms.

• DD was sick last week and probably watched 11 million hours of TV

I ate a steak and cheese sub, fries, and pie yesterday

I forgot to mail my dad a father's day card. I did buy one even though he is a shlt dad.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • I work in an elementary school and we are on summer break, woohoo! But, instead of doing anything productive or even not productive like going to the pool, I have spent 3 of the last 4 days in my PJs all day in bed. I get out of bed to eat and use the bathroom. What a sloth I am.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Pregnancy Ticker
    image <3 Suzyq 
  • I find myself missing the way things were pre-pregnancy. I miss drinking with our friends. I miss being able to do things just randomly because we felt like it. I miss being able to stay up past 10pm. I miss being able to do things like ride roller coasters or do a zip line. I miss playing derby.

It's really whiny and pathetic, and I am very grateful to be having this wonderful life blooming inside of me. As much as a suprise this pregnancy was, I am so happy that it happened.  I just can't help but miss some things from time to time.

• I didn't know Matthew Broderick and Sarah Jessica Parker were married.

I found out yesterday, since they are hosting a presidential fundraiser in their town home. (Which, how the hell are they fitting everyone +the president's security in there?) I keep thinking about this relationship more than I should.

I don't like SJP. I don't know how they work together..... I really don't. 

I don't know why I'm obsessed. Embarrassed I'm judging myself.

Vanishing twin at week 6

2 IUI's in 2016- BFN
    3 IUI's in 2017- BFN
    8/17 IUI BFP!!!!!!!!
  • This is gonna piss some of you off, but I totally think the Kraft spirals mac n cheese tastes way better than the character shapes. Spirals are superior. Yep, I went there :)
  • imageBrittanyDoesDerby:

I find myself missing the way things were pre-pregnancy. I miss drinking with our friends. I miss being able to do things just randomly because we felt like it. I miss being able to stay up past 10pm. I miss being able to do things like ride roller coasters or do a zip line. I miss playing derby.

It's really whiny and pathetic, and I am very grateful to be having this wonderful life blooming inside of me. As much as a suprise this pregnancy was, I am so happy that it happened.  I just can't help but miss some things from time to time.

I too am super grateful to be pregnant but also a bit sad about not being able to do two things. One is rollercoasters which I love going on and DH's family is talking about going to an amusement park this summer and it will really suck for me not to go on the rollercoasters. Second, is ziplining. I have never been and always wanted to go. Hopefully we will be able to take a babymoon in the caribbean and we would have the opportunity to do so. I just hope that one day I get the opportunity again.

Started dating 11/1/02 Married 11/1/08 Start TTC 6/21/2011
    BFP #1 12/24/11 EDD 9/5/12 MC 1/14/12 @ 6w 3d
    BFP #2 3/28/12 EDD changed to 12/7/12 Beta #1 9DPO 29 Beta #2 11DPO 121
    It's a GIRL!
    My BFP Chart
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I am trying to distract myself from my nausea.  I have one pill left in my zofran bottle, and I am afraid that if I refill it, I will continue to be nauseous.  I know that the status of my refill doesn't dictate what my stomach will do, but I am not so rational right now.  And I am hungry and want cheese puffs.
    Mama of 3 earth babies and 1 beautiful angel baby
  • I'm sitting in a teacher workshop right now and bumping from my phone.  This lady is just reading straight from a resource book and I'm learning nothing.  I don't feel good either so I may just leave at the lunch break and go home to rest on our new reclining couches.

Oh and I still haven't gotten DHs Fathers Day gift.  I feel so lazy! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageJenniatONU:

I didn't know Matthew Broderick and Sarah Jessica Parker were married.

I found out yesterday, since they are hosting a presidential fundraiser in their town home. (Which, how the hell are they fitting everyone +the president's security in there?) I keep thinking about this relationship more than I should.

I thought Ryan Reynolds and Ryan Gosling were the same people.

• imagerockinmommy:
    imageJenniatONU:

Lol this reminds of DH.  Last week he asked me if I had heard that Ryan Reynolds is gay??? I said 'what?!?'. He said 'ya they said the green lantern is gay and he played the green lantern!'. Hahaha poor DH.  I had to explain that the character green lantern is gay now, not Ryan Reynolds. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagerockinmommy:
    imageJenniatONU:

*gasp*  

• imageJenniatONU:

I slept in. I'm going to get get starbucks and can't make up my mind if I want an iced carmel latte, or one of those cookie crumble frappes.

I was telling myself I couldn't have Starbucks while KU because of all the sugar and caffeine. You just made it okay. I'm going to get my Skinny Vanilla Latte at lunch. I will blame you when my husband looks at me with that "are you supposed to be doing that" face later today. :)

BabyFruit Ticker BabyName Ticker
  • imageJacqui105:
    This is gonna piss some of you off, but I totally think the Kraft spirals mac n cheese tastes way better than the character shapes. Spirals are superior. Yep, I went there :)

I love you.

Mama of 3 earth babies and 1 beautiful angel baby
  • imagemrsmarroe10:
    imageJenniatONU:

I slept in. I'm going to get get starbucks and can't make up my mind if I want an iced carmel latte, or one of those cookie crumble frappes.

I was telling myself I couldn't have Starbucks while KU because of all the sugar and caffeine. You just made it okay. I'm going to get my Skinny Vanilla Latte at lunch. I will blame you when my husband looks at me with that "are you supposed to be doing that" face later today. :)

I now have that Pink song stuck in my head.

"A good excuse to be a bad influence on you!"

Vanishing twin at week 6

2 IUI's in 2016- BFN
    3 IUI's in 2017- BFN
    8/17 IUI BFP!!!!!!!!
  • imageJacqui105:
    This is gonna piss some of you off, but I totally think the Kraft spirals mac n cheese tastes way better than the character shapes. Spirals are superior. Yep, I went there :)

No Wrong.

:) 

Married 1/28/11 
    DD #1 born 11/28/12
  • I totally forgot that Father's day was even this Sunday until I read this thread. WHOOPS.
    Married 1/28/11 
    DD #1 born 11/28/12
  • imagerockinmommy:
    imageSteffMatt0514:

Ah, the lovely one-uppers. you can say you have a great day, then they top it, or a bad day, then they have something worse.

One lady, said moms who had one child, was not a real mom, they were just practice moms.

I read something like this on one of the mom boards the other day!  "Until you are pregnant with number 3 I don't want to hear it..." or something like that.  Urg.  You win!  Nobody else's pregnancies were nearly as heard as yours and we don't count because we're not planning on having a soccer team!

• I took DD to toys r us yesterday and bought her almost everything she showed interest in. Her birthday and Christmas are in winter so I feel like she hasnt really gotten anything new in a while and it'll be another 5 months before she gets another big round of new toys. So it's totally justified. 

and i thought i loved you then <3<a href="http://daisypath.com/">Daisypath Anniversary tickersBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Missed Miscarriage discovered at 9w6d
    D&E 10.27.2011
    I'll love you forever Baby Speck Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageSteffMatt0514:

My BIL's ex-fianc?e did this ALL THE TIME. I was so happy when they called off the wedding.  

and i thought i loved you then <3<a href="http://daisypath.com/">Daisypath Anniversary tickersBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    D&E 10.27.2011
  • imageKiraH28:
    I totally forgot that Father's day was even this Sunday until I read this thread. WHOOPS.

BAHAHAHAHAHA I did too and I'm going up north with my parents and DH for the weekend. Whoops! 

BabyFruit Ticker BabyName Ticker
  • I started off the pregnancy pretty healthy and then, when I started getting sick, I started eating whatever sounded good to me.  Now I have just gotten into the habit of eating pretty well around BF and then I will sneak in a GIANT orange fanta when he's not around.. or a chocolate malt.. or an oreo cookie shake.. or a thai iced tea.. on and on and on

He doesn't have to know.

• imageJacqui105:

ITA. Spirals. Then shapes. Then the shell ones. Then regular.  

D&E 10.27.2011
  • imagecandr09:

imageJacqui105:

Shapes>Spirals>Shell>Regular.

Married 1/28/11 
    DD #1 born 11/28/12
  • FI's 30th birthday is tomorrow. I still haven't gotten him anything. I would like to do something big and special but to be honest, I don't really feel like it. Everytime I ask him what he wants to do or where he wants to eat dinner, he just tells me ridiculous answers.
  • Last night I also went to the grocery store. I spent 20 dollars on:

3 boxes of fettuccine alfredo.

4 boxes of little Debbie's and entemann's junk food

And a giant bottle of Sunny D.

I went through self checkout out of pure embarrassment.  

D&E 10.27.2011
  • imagecandr09:

imageJacqui105:

My thoughts exactly :)

TTC #2 since 2/2010 DX PCOS BFP #1 4/1/08, DD born 12/5/08 BFP #2 2/3/12, m/c 2/14/12 BFP #3 4/27/12 EDD 12/31/12 Hoping for a sticky baby! Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Minus the shed, perfect pic web
  • imageKiraH28:
    imagecandr09:

imageJacqui105:

ladies, pregnancy brain has hit you hard this morning.  it is as follows:
    shells>spirals>shapes>regular
    you are welcome.Stick out tongue
    oh... and if you add some peas to it, it totally counts as a vegetable.

F15 December Siggy Challenge: Holiday Decoration Fails

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Natalie Ann is on her way!
     BabyFruit Ticker
  • Also: I've been eating a ridiculous amount of spaghettios in the past few weeks. 

• imageCatLadyTX:
    imageKiraH28:
    imagecandr09:

imageJacqui105:

ladies, pregnancy brain has hit you hard this morning.  it is as follows:
    shells>spirals>shapes>regular
    you are welcome.Stick out tongue
    oh... and if you add some peas to it, it totally counts as a vegetable.

No

Hahaha. I'm VERY serious about my mac and cheese. 

Married 1/28/11 
    DD #1 born 11/28/12
  • imageBrittanyDoesDerby:

Also: I've been eating a ridiculous amount of spaghettios in the past few weeks. 

I brought spaghettios for lunch today!! So gross, but also so good :) 

Married 1/28/11 
    DD #1 born 11/28/12
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"