Trying to Get Pregnant

HULK-Totally TTGP Related

Seems as if my last page to you was removed.  Not TTC related enough?  Hulk, do you find that Pom thickens your uterine lining?  I love to take my BBT.  Sperm meets egg and makes baby.  YGPM.

Always on the Rag

Re: HULK-Totally TTGP Related

• Pom is a waste of money. I like sticking things up my vag including my BBT. I didn't know that's what makes a baby. YGPM back
  • Sex for procreation if fun.  OPKs always give me 2 lines. PM for you.

Always on the Rag
  • Loading the player...
  • imageHulkTTGP:
    Pom is a waste of money. I like sticking things up my vag including my BBT. I didn't know that's what makes a baby. YGPM back

wait hulk has a vag????

Married BF 6/29/2002/
    TTC Since Aug 2011/
    ME:34 all clear/DH:41 DX Severe MFI/
    IVF w/ICSI OCT 2012 Stims started 10/8/ER 10/19/12/ET 10/24/Beta#1 11/2=BFN (beta was 1.2)

IVF 2.0-Baseline 11/7/12 beta 0/All Clear
    Stim start 11/7/12//ER 11/19 11M//10F
    ET 2 embies 11/24//Beta#1 28 Beta #2 23 Beta#3 29
    stop meds Beta#4 37/C/P 5W5D EDD:8/12/13/IVF#3 in Jan

Ivf 3-frozen 3 poor 3day/fet=bfn

Ivf#4 New dr. New protocol=beta1 197 beta#2 677 beta#3 1557
     u/s 8/13 =TWINS 2 strong hb
    Due Date 4/4/14

My Chart//>

• I take prenatals. I spent a lot of money on hpts. You have another PM
  • Which hole can get me pregnant?

I love this thread. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • A full term pregnancy is 40 weeks.  Back at ya.

Always on the Rag
  • imagekristykay123:

Which hole can get me pregnant?

I love this thread. 

Your other hole Wink

Always on the Rag
  • TTGP is so confusing. The Avengers are lame. Can you stalk my chart please? All of you are really annoying. I just can't tell if I even O'ed at all. Like I said, Lame.
  • imageallthecoolkidsdoit:
    TTGP is so confusing. The Avengers are lame. Can you stalk my chart please? All of you are really annoying. I just can't tell if I even O'ed at all. Like I said, Lame.

0 points for originality.

Always on the Rag
    TTGP is so confusing. The Avengers are lame. Can you stalk my chart please? All of you are really annoying. I just can't tell if I even O'ed at all. Like I said, Lame.

GFY.

Hole, you have another.

I heard you can find things to f*ck yourself with in the family planning aisle now. 

Trying to Conceive Ticker
  • I had sex today.  Am I pregnant? 

You have mail, Hulk.

Always on the Rag
  • imageTheOtherHole:

I had sex today.  Am I pregnant? 

You have mail, Hulk.

Depends on what hole your husband used. email

• raeynraeyn member

Thread reported. For being too awesome. Stick out tongue

imagekristykay123:

I love this thread.

That depends, KK. How many do you have?

imageimage

email

Always on the Rag
  • I always thought my period was a woman! YGPM
  • imageraeyn:

imagekristykay123:

I love this thread.

Nice!!

BFP 4/4/12 CP 4/10/12

9/20/2013 Came home with our little miracle from the Philippines

11/26/2013 Surprise!!! BFP!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • imageHulkTTGP:
    I always thought my period was a woman! YGPM

I guess AF is really the devil. Gift

Always on the Rag
  • imageraeyn:

imagekristykay123:

I love this thread.

I wonder if he fisted to get his ear hole nice and gapey.

Always on the Rag
  • raeynraeyn member
    imageTheOtherHole:
    imageraeyn:

imagekristykay123:

I love this thread.

I wonder if he fisted to get his ear hole nice and gapey.

Probably. I've heard it's the best way to prepare for childbirth.

imageimage
  • Sorry about the wait. I'd prefer if my period looked like this:

YGPM

• Worth the wait.  DH just got a new tat:

Always on the Rag
  • imageTheOtherHole:

Worth the wait.  DH just got a new tat:

OMFG I love that!

Back to you btw

• Sometimes I soak my tampons in vodka when Devil is not around.

Always on the Rag

Potential Halloween costume for next year. I just hope no one makes me angry so it doesn't get torn to shreds. Another.

• Excuse me for being rude and butting in but...what? A paging thread got deleted? 

Precisely. Flucking Bump Gods can suck it!

• imageHulkTTGP:

imageShayliz:
    Excuse me for being rude and butting in but...what? A paging thread got deleted? 

That's ridiculous if there wasn't anything terribly offensive in the thread. Maybe TB should fix the messaging system and put up alerts when someone has a message so paging threads wouldn't be necessary if they don't want them on the boards.

imageallthecoolkidsdoit:

I heard you can find things to f*ck yourself with in the family planning aisle now. 

I guess if you use your BBT and are use to your husbands small peen like your pal Hulk then yeah, but I like my things a little on the bigger side so I will shop around. But this is all beside the point, I asked if someone could stalk my chart. I guess the answer is no?
  • imageShayliz:
    Excuse me for being rude and butting in but...what? A paging thread got deleted? 

That is correct, Shayliz.  I paged Hulk and the subjects of the thread was that like "YGPM" and "Another".  It was completely deleted. 

Always on the Rag
    imageThorTTGP:

imageallthecoolkidsdoit:

I guess if you use your BBT and are use to your husbands small peen like your pal Hulk then yeah, but I like my things a little on the bigger side so I will shop around. But this is all beside the point, I asked if someone could stalk my chart. I guess the answer is no?

I'll stalk your chart.  Link?

Always on the Rag
  • imageShayliz:
    imageHulkTTGP:

imageShayliz:

That's ridiculous if there wasn't anything terribly offensive in the thread. Maybe TB should fix the messaging system and put up alerts when someone has a message so paging threads wouldn't be necessary if they don't want them on the boards.

Watch it! We need to keep the convo relevant to TTC or it'll be reported as spam. Apparently I have a fan club reporting my threads or something.

Babies, BBT, OPKs, Preseed, Prenatals, Baby Dancing

• Why didn't Dawn or hiled's thread paging get deleted then? Or is it just AE pagings?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageTheOtherHole:

imageShayliz:

That is correct, Shayliz.  I paged Hulk and the subjects of the thread was that like "YGPM" and "Another".  It was completely deleted. 

Blah,blah,blah. Are your identities suppose to be secret? Because you really suck at it.
    imageTheOtherHole:

imageShayliz:

Blah,blah,blah. Are your identities suppose to be secret? Because you really suck at it.

You just can't blow this line out without throwing some names around.  A real AE would be naming names...

Enlighten us oh wise one.

Always on the Rag
    imageTheOtherHole:

imageShayliz:

Call us out if it's so obvious

• imageHulkTTGP:
    imageallthecoolkidsdoit:
    imageTheOtherHole:

imageShayliz:

Chancie fo sho, Jessuh whatever fo sho, I am on the fence about Bdcram. She likes showing off her pictures to much to cease posting all together but I have my suspicions. Still trying to figure out if there are more or the ones I mentioned are just working overtime. I will get back to you on that. YW.
  • imageHulkTTGP:
    imageShayliz:
    imageHulkTTGP:

imageShayliz:

Watch it! We need to keep the convo relevant to TTC or it'll be reported as spam. Apparently I have a fan club reporting my threads or something.

Babies, BBT, OPKs, Preseed, Prenatals, Baby Dancing

Crap, sorry.

AF, BD, jizz, fallopian tube, DTD, monkeys. 

imageallthecoolkidsdoit:
    imageTheOtherHole:

imageShayliz:

Chancie fo sho, Jessuh whatever fo sho, I am on the fence about Bdcram. She likes showing off her pictures to much to cease posting all together but I have my suspicions. Still trying to figure out if there are more or the ones I mentioned are just working overtime. I will get back to you on that. YW.

Close but no cigar. Sorry, try again. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"