Houston Babies
Options

I'm going to save you a lot of money on x-mas

Aidan's new favorite toy: an empty diaper box and a container of newborn socks.  He has taken them out of the box and then put them back in for like 40 mins now. 

What is the random non-toy that your kiddo can not get enough of?

Re: I'm going to save you a lot of money on x-mas

• Options
    Noah has a metal lid (like the kind from the top of a tin of popcorn)  he runs around the house beating on it and singing.
    Kelly, Mom to Noah 8.27.05 (born at 26 weeks)
  • Options
    the dog food bowl and Murphey's dog food.  :-D
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    empty laundry basket. it used to be her push toy, now she likes to get in and out of it
    -Clare
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    An old gift bag. It can be a hat, a purse, or a car for her toys.
  • Options
    the remote control from our TV that died a couple months ago
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Large plastic cups as drums and a wooden spoon as a drum stick.  Entertains him while I cook almost every night.
  • Options
    A small, mesh pasta strainer that is about as old as I am. Connor goes around banging it on things, putting things in it or sometimes wearing it like a cap. It entertains him for short periods of time.
  • Options
    At least my kid is in good company, everything I thought to write someone has already listed - empty diaper box, check; laundry hamper, check; pasta strainer, check; dog food bowl and dog food, check, check...  Oh but his new favorite sort of toy not used as intended is the plastic swimming pool which has taken up residence in our family room and is now filled with blankets.  Seems the whole family has been spending a lot of time laying in that pool lately.   
  • Options

The nose syringe bulb thingy. Gross, I know. I found a new one in our take home hospital bag so I gave her that one to play with.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    two bowls and some cheerios.  Maddie will sit there and transfer the cheerios between the two bowls for as long as I need her to.
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"