Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

Nightmares

I took a little nap this afternoon and had a nightmare for the first time since Gabi's death.  I don't remember the details, but I know it was about Gabi and I woke up feeling so scared and so sad.

Did anyone else have bad dreams re: loss?  I don't want to be afraid to go to sleep.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Nightmares

• Options

I did. I still do every now and then.  I think they're caused by stress - your body has just gone through a lot!

Know that you are not alone - I'll be thinking of you and praying you have sweet dreams tonight.

• Options
    I too still do every now and then.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    It is totally normal. After delivering my stillborn son my psychologist diagnosed me with PTSD. She said the delivery would put major trauma on anyone. Even though I am pregnant again, it is still really hard and my fear of it happening again is really overwhelming sometimes. I am so sorry for your loss...it will get easier, but you will always have your days when it is a hard. Big Hugs.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"