January 2011 Moms

Blanket

Does your LO use one?

LO ALWAYS kicks hers off when I place it on her. Her feet are always ice cold when exposed but she never complains. If I run out of footed jammies, then I feel bad for her :( I was just wondering if they are all like this at this stage?

Re: Blanket

• I always cover her up with a blanket but it doesn't stay on.  She sleeps like a wild woman, thrashing all over the place.

During the cold months if I run out of footie PJ's I just use socks to keep feet warm. 

• I started giving her a blanket when we switched from heat to A/C. She mushes it up into a ball and sleeps on top of it. I assume it still keeps her fairly warm though because it's pretty plush.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • RedZeeRedZee member
    We tried giving her a blanket but she gets tangled in it and it wakes her up I think. We either use a sleep sack or footie pajamas when it's warm and the fan or a/c is on. I'm looking forward to her being able to put the blanket on when she feels cold 'cause then I won't worry so much that she's uncomfortable.

DD1: born 1/19/11. DD2: born 10/10/13
  • We havea blanket that we lay on ds every night when we put him down, and he has come to expect it.  it was really warm the other night in his room so I didn't put it on but he squirmed around until I put it on him.  He stays covered up most of the night. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • JT sleeps with a plush blanket that he pretty much bunches up and sleeps on while holding it. However, he's almost always in a sleepsack. Plus, we still use footie pjs many nights too if it's cooler with the air on.
  • Yep. We bed share, so she uses the blankets we use.
  • imagemrebecca:
    Yep. We bed share, so she uses the blankets we use.

Even when we bedshare, she gets her legs out lol.

• My LO covers herself up, and she has a corcheted (sp?) blanket from my mom that we call her Noni Blankie.  She loves to snuggle it at night.

• Nope. Joslyn has never used a blanket. Her room is the warmest in the house, even with the AC on. DH gave her a blanket once (when we started using the AC this year) and right away she started playing with it.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"