Georgia Babies

Donna&Ed

Were you and your son and DH at Phipps Saturday?  (I'm actually still here; just figured out there's free WiFi!)  I thought I saw you all; was your husband wearing a football jersey with the # 12 on it, and were you wearing a purple and white striped sweater?  I thought about hollering but didn't want to freak you all out, esp. since we haven't actually met yet!  If you saw me, I was the dork sitting in the food court studying with my laptop open by Sbarro.  Just thought I'd say hello....hope you all had fun shopping, if it was you!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Donna&Ed

• Oh you so should have said hi. DH is so used to Nestie Sightings. We took William to see Santa. He did so great! I can't wait to post pics
  • Too funny!  I wasn't 100% sure it was you, so I didn't say hello. Plus both times I saw you all you were walking pretty far away, so I would have had to holler pretty loudly. :)  Glad William did so well; we took Hannah Claire last Monday and she just stared at Santa--no crying, but no smiling either!  We got the pics today, too; they're pretty fast.  Post pics soon! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"