Special Needs
Options

Info on LGS/Pediatric Epilepsy

Hi there. I'm a long time nestie and was hoping to gain some knowledge from anyone willing to help. I work for a Healthcare Marketing Agency in NJ and we are currently working on a campaign for a drug that treats LGS - Lennox-Gastaut Syndrome. We are looking to speak to parents & caregivers to discuss their experience with the disease. We realize through our research how devastating a disease this can be and we want to ensure that we provide the most relevant information for you and your family.

If you are interested in sharing any information kindly PM me or email me at turtle 7178 at aol. I'll be happy to provide more detail and also note you'll be compensated for your time.

Thank you, Regina

Re: Info on LGS/Pediatric Epilepsy

• Options

We are a marketing company (DKI - www.dkidirect.com) that works hand in hand with pharmaceutical companies to develop information to help patients and their caregivers deal with the complications and day to day struggle of living with serious diseases.We have developed web sites and other online programs to help patients, care givers and medical professionals learn more about treatment options and tips for living and coping.

This is not in any way a scam. I felt reaching out to this board would be a good resource and that anyone dealing with this illness would be able to help the cause. I understand any apprehension but please know that this is coming from a legitimate company that is looking to help.

Thank you for your time.

• Options

I appreciate your apprehension, and honestly was kind of expecting this.

I hesitated to post this on here, in fear that I would upset parents that don't need upsetting. That is not my intention. We genuinely are looking to help. By gaining knowledge, we can work with pharmaceutical companies to best help families living with rare conditions. 

If you feel it best, I'll delete the thread. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thank you. I appreciate it.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"