Parenting after 35

I need a dog

to hoover up all the food and drink my DD drops on the floor these days.  Why did I want her eating table food again?

Re: I need a dog

• Um...after the night I had Saturday night into Sunday morning, I would gladly give you ours!  From 11:30 p.m. until 6:30 a.m., she had to go outside every 40-60 minutes.  No joke.  At one point I had just fallen asleep when she woke me back up...I got out of bed...and stepped right into a big pile of ... well...poop.  And that was not the last time she pooped (or puked) on the bedroom floor that night.  It was a seriously long night.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I had a couple of nights like that before my beagle passed years ago.  She had eaten a whole gallon sized ziplock bag of cookies.  Even though I loved her dearly it's one of the reasons I don't have one now, even if I would like the help with the kitchen floor.
  • Loading the player...
  • I love my 18 year old cat dearly.  But it will be kind of nice not to have to clean the basement all the time when she passes away, which could be any day now.  She's arthritic and incontinent.  'Nuff said.

We've already decided to be pet-free for a while.

• mwdmwd member
    I miss our dog for this very reason. We keep saying when we move, we'll get another one. 
  • I'll ship mine anywhere right about now.  I've got a baby who intentionally FEEDS the dog, the food never makes it to the floor.  And God Forbid I leave anything edible or seemingly edible on the counters or table - she eats it.  And dirty clothes, especially underware - chewed up and left in the yard. 

I'm so over pet ownership today.  Can you tell???

• imageLauraLynneC:

I'll ship mine anywhere right about now.  I've got a baby who intentionally FEEDS the dog, the food never makes it to the floor.  And God Forbid I leave anything edible or seemingly edible on the counters or table - she eats it.  And dirty clothes, especially underware - chewed up and left in the yard. 

I'm so over pet ownership today.  Can you tell???

Our dog used to regard dirty undies as some sort of doggy treat.  Always chewed the crotch out.  Always mine.  Annoying.

• imageSunidaze:

Our dog used to regard dirty undies as some sort of doggy treat.  Always chewed the crotch out.  Always mine.  Annoying.

YES!!!  What is it about girl crotch that dogs freaking LOOOVE!!  I swear I never smell like a milkbone...but maybe I should make a doctor's appointment..

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"