August 2012 Moms

Anyone else????

Notice you have a short fuse? Littlest things set you off or agitate or annoy you?

I have. And I feel bad but I can't help it. Sometimes my family drives me NUTS and I want to pull my hair out!!!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Anyone else????

• It varies, I've found if I don't get in my daily exercise and stay on top of my food intake I can be a beast. I've always had that problem though, pregnant or not - ha! DH knows now to just hand me a bar or something... ;)
    WEBONLY_NOPRINT_DSC_1509-2-2236294072-O
    DS #1 Born: 10/03/06, DS #2 Born: 08/06/12 My Cooking Blog
  • Like CLeigh, it varies for me too.   If I get to go to the pool in the morning and get my lovely dose of vitamin D I'm pretty chill for the rest of the day.  But I am also borderline anemic right now and it's making me soooooooo tired and on top of nightly insomnia I can turn into quite a cranky mama/wife at times.   Staying busy and sun shine helps, and cat naps do too.  Big Smile

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • I have been pretty moody this entire pregnancy...but I can be moody while not pregnant as well. Like PP mentioned, so long as I am active and doing proactive things, the moodiness calms down some, but I do have moments where I can be short with my DH and immediately find myself apologizing. Good thing he is such a good sport!
    Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • lpcjlpcj member
    I do sometimes.  I don't know why but I've been getting so annoyed when people stand too close to me.  I feel like pushing them away and telling them to back off and give me my 18 inches. 
  • rels09rels09 member
    It's related to lack of food and/or sleep for me, too. I have always had a bit of a temper, but the things I get mad about now if I am extra hungry or tired are even more ridiculous than they were before.

Daughter born at 34 weeks due to PPROM, July 2012

Expecting baby #2, May 8, 2015

May 2015 signature challenge for January: "You had ONE job!"

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Yep, I'm totally moody!! Mostly at work toward my undeserving coworkers, but also at home if I haven't eaten in too long.

BabyName Ticker
  • Yup!  I seriously need my meds!
    Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Yeah I had a spazz attack yesterday afternoon because it took my sister is hella slow and didn't get off until 45 minutes after her shift at work. I had to sit out in the hot car waiting for her, then she had an attitude when she got in the car. The hormones were unleashed upon her.

It's been like that for a while though. My family makes me pregzilla.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    BFing SAHM to 2 under 2
    DD Annelise Madison (Sept 24, 2010) ? DD2 Madalyn Elizabeth (July 11, 2012)
    Bloggin' // www.SWEETSEPT.livejournal.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"