D.C. Area Babies
Options

**About the new board**

We welcome new folks! However, to keep lurkers and creepers at a minimum, we are only accepting screen names we recognize. If you have registered with a different screen name than what you have posted with here, please let us know below. Also, please let us know if you are new or a current lurker here but would like to join the new board because we might not recognize your name.

Thanks!

Re: **About the new board**

• Options
    another current lurker/seldom poster who just registered as jewels0413
  • Options

Hi there-

I'm new to this board, but I've been on TB for a while...I just registered for the new board.

Thanks! 

BabyName Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Hi! I just joined, can you approve me?

Thanks! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Just joined as well, thanks!
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Options
    Hey Ladies, Can I join?
    I posted on TK and TN when we got married way back when, and was on the month boards when I was pregnant and occasionally on the DC boards...and then life got busy. But I want to come back! I just registered as DrMommyMary...can I come play? please:)
  • Options
    I am a long-time lurker and I would love to join you at the new board.  I just registered as lonestardawn.
  • Options
    I'm moving to DC in a couple months and would love to be a part of the new board! Please let me know what I need to do so that I can be added.
  • Options
    I am a lurker on here and would like access to your new board since this one is dead, but I don't see a link for registration anywhere?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"