Two Under 2
Options

Going to have a 4, 3, 1, and newborn...crap.

Hi guys,

We have a 4 year old bio son, a 2 year old son adopted from Ethiopia and a 9 month old son adopted from Ethiopia and I found out I am pregnant. We were preventing pregnancy, so this pregnancy is a complete surprise and honestly I am freaked out!! Life is difficult enough with 3 kids so close in age, I cant even imagine adding a newborn sometime in the late winter!!!

I am horribly sick 24/7 so trying to take care of 3 little ones is very very very hard. I actually dont know 100% how many weeks I am, but I think somewhere around 6/7 weeks.

I will have 2 under 2 and am super nervous....anyone happen to have 4 kids this close in age? 

Re: Going to have a 4, 3, 1, and newborn...crap.

• Options
    Yup, right now I have a 6,5, 3, 2, and 1 year old.  I had horrible morning sickness for most of my pregnancies and found that going to the chiropractor helped a TON.  I'm sure everything will work out fine, GL and H&H 9 months to you!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie - (HKbp)Lilypie - (WKbt)
     Lilypie - (2DqE)  Lilypie - (1KYE)
    Lilypie - (RlhZ)Lilypie - (1CAm)
  • Options
    holy moly, thank God i'm not alone :) Any advice for how to handle life with so many young ones?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageSunkissedfaith:
    holy moly, thank God i'm not alone :) Any advice for how to handle life with so many young ones?

Schedules, routines, preparation, and a good sense of humor Big Smile

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie - (HKbp)Lilypie - (WKbt)
     Lilypie - (2DqE)  Lilypie - (1KYE)
    Lilypie - (RlhZ)Lilypie - (1CAm)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"