June 2011 Moms
Options

Bummer.

My new BMB is full of drama. We are even being laughed at on other boards. Can't you guys all just join me, or is it too late? Ha. (Dec '12, if you're curious). Whew. The drama.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Bummer.

• Options

All I saw was the post about the gift grabby Momma. Did I miss something? I think it's common for boards to get attention for random drama. It will be forgotten with the next board that has drama.

I vaguelly recall us being talked about on other boards way back when. Although I have no idea for what now.

• Options
    Magnolia - have you joined the Dec FB group? I rarely post on our BMB anymore because it's getting ridiculous. But the FB group is very active and the people are much nicer.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageSyncronicity09:

All I saw was the post about the gift grabby Momma. Did I miss something? I think it's common for boards to get attention for random drama. It will be forgotten with the next board that has drama.

I vaguelly recall us being talked about on other boards way back when. Although I have no idea for what now.

I think for being puppies and rainbows? I feel like we had some drama where other boards came over the flame posters, but we were being nice to them, even if they seemed like MUD. That is my vague recollection.

• Options
    imageBirdies08:
    imageSyncronicity09:

I think for being puppies and rainbows? I feel like we had some drama where other boards came over the flame posters, but we were being nice to them, even if they seemed like MUD. That is my vague recollection.

That's what I was thinking too after I posted this. We were too nice.

• Options

I think this board is extremely respectful of everyone as parents with different backgrounds and different parenting styles.  Yes we occasionally debate over things, but I haven't seen mama's being downright mean to one another on here.  Maybe it is puppies and rainbows, but I think that shows a level of maturity and respect for one another!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    You have to admit some of the posts over there are way over the top :)  Just let it roll off your back - if it doesn't apply to you then you're good!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imagegymnst1013:
    You have to admit some of the posts over there are way over the top :)  Just let it roll off your back - if it doesn't apply to you then you're good!

It is definitely over the top! I even wrote about it for FFFC a while ago. It's like middle school all over again. Hopefully, more people will get weeded out as the months go on and we will only be left with the nice ones!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"