Military Families
Options

**Hansonam**

Did you make your decision yet?
"Fvuck 'em if they can't take a joke." - Bette Midler Boom Shaka Laka Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: **Hansonam**

• Options
    My husband and I talked about it and we're going to stick together on this. To be clear, I never wanted to leave him and I want him to be there I was just stressing over the money (something I usually freak out about) and the complications that could arise. With any luck, he'll be out of the army before I have the baby but either way I am going to have some major adjustments to make...as in learning to let go lol
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    You can do it!  It will all work out for the best hun!
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyName Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagehansonam446:
    My husband and I talked about it and we're going to stick together on this. To be clear, I never wanted to leave him and I want him to be there I was just stressing over the money (something I usually freak out about) and the complications that could arise. With any luck, he'll be out of the army before I have the baby but either way I am going to have some major adjustments to make...as in learning to let go lol

I totally understand. Glad to hear that you two are going to hang out together.

"Fvuck 'em if they can't take a joke." - Bette Midler Boom Shaka Laka Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"