December 2011 Moms
Options

NBR: Bridezilla vent

FYI this is a long vent...I just needed to get it out because I'm surrounded by crazies. 

My SIL is driving me nuts, she can already be moody normally so this wedding just makes it worse.  She's 19 and thinks she knows everything, she also has this opinion that they are going to be able to furnish their parsonage home with brand new furniture on her pastor hubby's small salary.  She's never had a job and doesn't think she will have to get one now, and thinks she will be able to keep the carefree lifestyle she has now as far as spending. She still has her parents put money in her account everyday.  Her parents bought her a brand new car last year (not sure how they thought this was smart, I don't think you should ever buy a new driver something brand new), anyway and wrecked it because she was on her phone texting.  Then she threw a fit when they wouldn't replace it with another.

I'm her MOH and planned her bachelorette day yesterday and never even got a freaking thank you, she had an attitude the whole time, not even sure what it was about. I'm the oldest in the bridal party (24 married baby...responsibility etc) everyone else is 17-19, and apparently that isn't old enough to know proper tipping etiquette.  I got stuck paying the tip on 8 manis/pedis and massages because the girls didn't tip them...so freaking embarrassing.  

Maybe Im just old school because I had a job at 16 and was paying my own way and never relied on my parents for any financial support because I knew I wouldn't get it.  But she has a rude awakening coming.  She also freaked out on me yesterday because I told her I wasn't staying the night in her bridal suite.  My reasoning is logical to me though, 1: I have never left DS over night and don't plan on starting now, 2: DH deploys in 7 days and I only have so much time with him.

I traveled over 20 hours twice to be here for her bridal shower and now for her wedding and she has a attitude with me with everything.  I wish she would just ask me not to be her MOH lol...because this is just dreadful. 

AHHHH 5 more days...Lord help me get through it. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: NBR: Bridezilla vent

• Options
    OMG woman, you deserve a medal. So sorry you have to deal with all that. 
    BFP #1: EDD 8/29/11, MMC 1/14/11. BFP #2: Damien Isaac born 12/16/11. BFP #3: Rowen Cole born 7/28/14. BFP #4: EDD 9/16/16.

Anniversary

baby blog

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"