April 2012 Moms

Places you think NIP is inappropriate

-Strip club

-While driving a car

-Rollercoaster

add yours!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers image

Re: Places you think NIP is inappropriate

• The school nurse where I work actually told me that she used to drive and NIP with her youngest (who is only 7).  I can't even fathom the logistics of how to do that, let alone wrap my mind around how unsafe it was!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Lol. Not that this is "inappropriate," but it was just really odd. DH and I went grocery shopping last night and I walk into the frozen food aisle and a lady is sitting indian style on the floor in front of the frozen veggies nursing. I did a double take....like really, HERE? In the middle of the aisle? Blocking the veggies. There was a Subway in the store with tons of tables and seating just a couple of aisles away. Wouldn't that be more comfortable?! Weird..
  • Loading the player...
  • I don't think its inappropriate, but last night we were at our church rectory for a baptism meeting.  DS started crying, so I put a bib on him and told everyone it was dinner time.  Everyone looked awkwardly away thinking I was going to whip out the boob.  The look of relief on their faces when I took out a bottle was priceless. 

• Support group for infertile couples?
  • Poor kid would be so confused at a strip club....which boob to choose.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• imageCPhillz:
    Lol. Not that this is "inappropriate," but it was just really odd. DH and I went grocery shopping last night and I walk into the frozen food aisle and a lady is sitting indian style on the floor in front of the frozen veggies nursing. I did a double take....like really, HERE? In the middle of the aisle? Blocking the veggies. There was a Subway in the store with tons of tables and seating just a couple of aisles away. Wouldn't that be more comfortable?! Weird..

HAHAHA, maybe she was really hot and her AC was broken!!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers image
  • imageHannahO28:
    Support group for infertile couples?

Lol 

i wish i could be joking but my dad is the music teacher at a church so he owuld be mad. we had sex, all the time how bad i know but we dont want to wait and he said GREAT OH KAY! and I was really feeling the wets? down there- too embarsed to say- but he acted like man.
  • imageCPhillz:
    Lol. Not that this is "inappropriate," but it was just really odd. DH and I went grocery shopping last night and I walk into the frozen food aisle and a lady is sitting indian style on the floor in front of the frozen veggies nursing. I did a double take....like really, HERE? In the middle of the aisle? Blocking the veggies. There was a Subway in the store with tons of tables and seating just a couple of aisles away. Wouldn't that be more comfortable?! Weird..

So weird!!! Sitting on the floor anywhere indoors and NIP is kind of weird!  

• imageWildcatPrincess:
    Poor kid would be so confused at a strip club....which boob to choose.

Ha!! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • imagedixee.deluxe:

imageCPhillz:

LOL!. It also literally looked like she had JUST come from the hospital. Apparently she REALLY needed groceries first. 

• imageCPhillz:
    imagedixee.deluxe:

imageCPhillz:

LOL!. It also literally looked like she had JUST come from the hospital. Apparently she REALLY needed groceries first. 

I'm picturing this poor woman and laughing.  Ya gotta do what ya gotta do!  Baby needs to eat!

Poor thing! 

• I may be flamed for this, but last wknd I was at a professional baseball game & there was a woman nursing in the seat directly in front of me.  She was surrounded by people (mostly college kids) who where all drinking & shouting. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagedixee.deluxe:
    imageCPhillz:
    imagedixee.deluxe:

imageCPhillz:

I'm picturing this poor woman and laughing.  Ya gotta do what ya gotta do!  Baby needs to eat!

Poor thing! 

She probably got so freaked out when the baby made a peep and didn't think she could make it the 30 feet to the sitting area. At least she's an attentive mother! That baby will sure never go hungry for more than 5 seconds.. LOL 

• imageChicagoChick14:
    I don't think its inappropriate, but last night we were at our church rectory for a baptism meeting.  DS started crying, so I put a bib on him and told everyone it was dinner time.  Everyone looked awkwardly away thinking I was going to whip out the boob.  The look of relief on their faces when I took out a bottle was priceless. 
    I've nursed LO at church every time since she was born, but I always get her off the boob before going up for communion. I suppose that's my only "drawing the line" so far - I've nursed in parks, cars, other peoples houses, the store, restaurants, etc etc :)
    April 2012 Mamas Blog

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Look! I put the diaper on the baby! image Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Jessica's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest

• lol!

over a salad bar

• Public restrooms because that is just gross.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • I think it would be inappropriate for a mother to nurse her baby in my bathroom while I'm taking a poo. 
  • raynesraynes member
    imageTambcat:

lol!

over a salad bar

One would not want to accidently water down the Ranch dressing.

IMO, a strip club would probably be more appropriate than some other places.  At least no one would biitch about seeing your boobs.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imageraynes:
    imageTambcat:

lol!

over a salad bar

One would not want to accidently water down the Ranch dressing.

IMO, a strip club would probably be more appropriate than some other places.  At least no one would biitch about seeing your boobs.

True true.  I change my answer :)

• imageraynes:
    imageTambcat:

lol!

over a salad bar

And you might make a little extra money on accident.

The next big Bump debate: If you were nursing in a strip club and received a tip would you keep it? 

• imageHarper'smom:
    imageraynes:
    imageTambcat:

lol!

over a salad bar

The next big Bump debate: If you were nursing in a strip club and received a tip would you keep it? 

Hell yes.

• imageHarper'smom:
    imageraynes:
    imageTambcat:

lol!

over a salad bar

you should make that a poll. I vote yes :) 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imageHarper'smom:
    imageraynes:
    imageTambcat:

lol!

over a salad bar

Heck yeah!  

i wish i could be joking but my dad is the music teacher at a church so he owuld be mad. we had sex, all the time how bad i know but we dont want to wait and he said GREAT OH KAY! and I was really feeling the wets? down there- too embarsed to say- but he acted like man.
  • imagewilburbud:

imagevsalt31:
    I may be flamed for this, but last wknd I was at a professional baseball game & there was a woman nursing in the seat directly in front of me.  She was surrounded by people (mostly college kids) who where all drinking & shouting. 

Ive nursed at a baseball game with people shouting and drinking around me.  

Yeah, no big deal to me either. 

• YES! Maybe they'd offer me a job. It might distract the strippers though. They'd all be oo-ing and aw-ing over the babies!
  • imagegisa886:
    imageHarper'smom:
    imageraynes:
    imageTambcat:

lol!

over a salad bar

Heck yeah!  

Off to call CPS! 

• DH is full of snark! I told him about this thread and he looked at me with a (sarcastic) look of disgust and said "uh, anywhere outside of the house!"
    April 2012 Mamas Blog

Look! I put the diaper on the baby! image Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Jessica's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest

• imageMrsGreen620:
    DH is full of snark! I told him about this thread and he looked at me with a (sarcastic) look of disgust and said "uh, anywhere outside of the house!"

Yep, he's a keeper. Virtual high five to your DH. 

• While giving a blow job?
  • imageJFH2010:
    While giving a blow job?

LOL. But I sure hope no one would be doing that in public!! 

• imageCPhillz:

imageJFH2010:
    While giving a blow job?

LOL. But I sure hope no one would be doing that in public!! 

I almost fell out of my chair. 

Micah Leonard
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • I don't think if laughed so hard in my life....great responses.

Only cause I've been to one recently for a bachelorette party......a sex shop!

• dojo1dojo1 member
    Honestly, this is probably UO, but I find doing it in restaurants gross... I just don't like the idea of body fluids in an eatery.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Unless I'm squirting milk on someone else's plate, I think we're good. 
  • mumegsmumegs member

imageJFH2010:
    While giving a blow job?

FTW!!! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • In the middle of the road.

My H is funny when I NIP... I don't know if he's afraid of someone checking out my boobs or what... I about died laughing at him the first time I did it... He stood on the side I was nursing on, practically bending over us to block us from sight and then he stood there and held my nursing cover down for me. I thought he was going to have a heart attack the other day when I fed her at the park with no cover (I had a nursing tank under a t shirt) it's like 85 out and he's trying to throw a blanket over us. Lol 

WDE!!! Pictures, Images and Photos Auburn Pictures, Images and Photos Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    DD1- 12/26/05 DD2- 4/12/12
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"