Minnesota Babies
Options

NBR: Scentsy

Hello ladies! My cousin just started selling Scentsy products. She is constantly asking me via facebook to order something. I have looked at the products and I'm considering ordering. Just wondering if any of you have tried this and if it is worth the money. Any scents that you love? I almost just want to order something to get her off my back! :)

Thanks! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: NBR: Scentsy

• Options
    I LOVE scentsy! I am addicted. My favorite scent is Satin Sheets!
    "imageimage
    The big sister, and Momma 30 weeks along with baby sister
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Food Blog, Family and Baby Blog
  • Options
    I got sucked into Scentsy last summer at the county fair. I use them all the time and love the scents. But on a random trip to Walmart I found that they sell basically the same items for WAY less! They don't have the plug-ins, but they have the full size burners and lots of different scents. So unfortunately for any sellers out there, I'll be going to Walmart from now on!
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagerachi1285:
    I got sucked into Scentsy last summer at the county fair. I use them all the time and love the scents. But on a random trip to Walmart I found that they sell basically the same items for WAY less! They don't have the plug-ins, but they have the full size burners and lots of different scents. So unfortunately for any sellers out there, I'll be going to Walmart from now on!

I agree with all of this! I started using Scentsy and found basically the same product at Walmart. They do have the plug ins now, I just bought one last week for $10. I love the scent Cashmere Amber. I do still buy some of the Scentsy scents that Walmart doesn't carry, like Luna (fresh very nuetral scent) and Newborn Nursery (smells like baby powder).

If I were you I would buy some scents from her, then buy the warmers from Walmart...they are $15 as opposed to $30-35. 

imageimage

Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options

Just order a warmer and a Scentsy bar from her.  Trust me you will absolutely fall in love with Scentsy.  I am a Scentsy consultant and I am not just saying that.  I have sold it all! Every candle company out there and trust me when I tell you Scentsy is the best candle "type" product out on the market.  Yes, Walmart has the replica warmers and bars, but the wax gets way to hot and it is a fire hazard.  The scents at Walmart smell okay in the package, but once you warm them they will only smell for a few hours. And once you turn them off and then back on the next day, smell is completely gone!

Scentsy is worth the money.  You should try it!  You will love it!  If you have any questions, you can go to my website: https://pshepp.scentsy.us

• Options
    Have you every thought about becoming a Scentsy consultant?  I signed up because I figured I buy so much of it I may as well get it at a discount.  LOVE LOVE Scentsy!  Satin Sheets is awesome! https://pshepp.scentsy.us
  • Options
    Just a thought:  As a Scentsy consultant you can actually get product for the same price of Walmart items, just way better quality and the Scentsy scents last way longer and the wax does not get hot just in case there is a spill involving a child, or adult for that matter. After your discount and with the free and half price items that you can earn as a consultant you can get Scentsy for the same price as the Walmart items.  Not knocking Walmart at all, I'm not that way. Sometimes quality is better than quanitity. I have tried to warm Scentsy scents  in the Walmart warmers just to "test" them out and the wax completely disappeared.  This is because the Walmart warmer is too hot and basically boils the wax away.  Just wanted to give you guys some valuable info.  Hope it helps!  https://pshepp.scentsy.us
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"