2nd Trimester

Gender guesses on my symptoms?! :)

I'm almost 17 weeks and I will find out the sex in 29 days! First tri- very nauseous all day, got sick a handful of times.. no weight gain. cravings ice, pickles and salt. Heart rate was at 165 at 12 wks. Second tri- little nauseous throughout the day, craving salt and potato logs/ chips. Moody. Some breakouts on face. All food taste gross to me. Still no weight gain.

Re: Gender guesses on my symptoms?! :)

• some posters will jump on you for this, so keep it in mind: try to use "sex" rather than "gender". the two are completely different, and it's a sensitive topic for some posters.

in any case, it sounds like a boy to me!! that's what i'm hoping for too!!

V|V TSP V|V
  • Sounds pretty similar to both of my pregnancies (except I never got sick either time) and I have a 16 month old DS & this one is a girl.  I'd say you have a 50/50 chance of having either.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Those were my symptoms to a tee and we are having a boy. Completely opposite of every OWT oh well
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Thanks for responding everyone! My dh and I are hoping for a boy.. but don't get me wrong, I will be thrilled with a girl too! We have a 3yr old dd and secretly I want to see her grow up with a sister :) but don't tell my hubby I said that, lol ;)I know symptoms do not reveal the sex but its fun to guess.
  • kcave21kcave21 member
    sounds like a girl to me haha!!! I had every single symptom that you have had throughout your pregnancy so far. Only getting sick 3 times so far. Cravings were and still are pickles, salty things, savory foods for the most part not a lot of ice cream or sweets. breakouts on my face and chest that I normally dont have!!! took a while to gain weight but I finally am hitting up that scale now haha. I will be 21 weeks saturday and I have gained 18lbs
  • esalyiesalyi member
    I have similar symptoms and I'm having a boy..so. who the heck knows. I don't think the symptoms can help you with determining gender..and the heart beat things isn't true. My son's heartbeat was 168...and has been high throughout.
  • Most of my symptoms pointed toward boy, and I'm having girl.  It's a 50/50 :)
                                     http://www.pinterest.com/kate2904/
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"