Oklahoma Babies

Hello There!

Hello Ladies!!

I've been looking at this board and it is dead! I'm sure there a lots of Okie mamas out there.

Let's get the board up and going!! Big Smile

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Hello There!

• jlpevjlpev member
    Yea I agree!!! Congrats on ur pregnancy!! DS is 17 months old & a blast!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Thanks! My FI and I are so excited. I know I'm going to have a lot of questions about family things going on around Oklahoma. And with daycares, doctors things like that, so I'm hoping that we can really utilize this board.
  • Loading the player...
  • jlpevjlpev member
    Yea it would be great to see this group going!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Hi there! My husband and I just found out yesterday that we are pregnant. It wasn't planned but wasn't prevented either. I'm kind of scared since I'm only 21 and still in school. He seems pretty excited though. If anyone has any advice I would really appreciate it! 
  • Congrats! Ours was a surprise too but we are both so excited! And, I'm a little scared too.

When are you due?

• I haven't been to the doctor yet but the due date calculator on this site says February 16. What about you?
  • jlpevjlpev member
    Good luck ladies with ur pregnancies. Enjoy it!!! When we got pregnant we weren't planning it but we weren't preventing it either. We wanted to have a baby soon. He's a doll & I've been lucky to stay home with him. Good luck again!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I'm due Dec. 20.

Thanks jlpev!

• My husband and I haven't told anyone yet that we are expecting. And I'm about to burst! I want to tell some of my friends sooooo badly! But then again it's very early on and I don't want to get my hopes up. So when did you ladies spread the good news?
  • I was about 6-7 weeks when we found out. I waited until my first doctors appt to tell our parents. I felt like they needed to know first. I told work at around 11 weeks. I was just too sick and wanted them to know what was going on so they wouldn't thnk I slacking or anything.

I feel pretty safe since I'm pretty much out of my first trimester to tell everyone else now/

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"