Special Needs
Options

PSA reusable swim diapers

I had no idea they made reusable swim diapers.  The ones I am looking at are on Targets website for 11.99.  

I know some of the toddlers here are not potty trained either and I read about them on a neurogenic bowel/bladder group in reference to older kids/adults.  

The disposables are pretty expensive so just thought I would share incase anyone could benefit! 

DD1(4):VSD & PFO (Closed!), Prenatal stroke, Mild CP, Delayed pyloric opening/reflux, Brachycephaly & Plagiocephaly, Sacral lipoma, Tethered spinal cord, Compound heterozygous MTHFR, Neurogenic bladder, Urinary retention & dyssynergia, incomplete emptying, enlarged Bladder with Poor Muscle Tone, EDS-Type 3. Mito-Disorder has been mentioned

DD2(2.5): Late term premie due to PTL, low fluid & IUGR, Reflux, delayed visual maturation, compound heteroygous MTHFR, PFAPA, Bilateral kidney reflux, Transient hypogammaglobulinemia, EDS-Type 3

Re: PSA reusable swim diapers

• Options
    I prefer the iplay brand and usually buy mine from amazon.com or diapers.com. I also use cloth diapers
  • Options
    Walmart has reusable diapers for $5-6. They are the Speedo brand. 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    we use the imse vimse reusable swim diapers, I love them!
  • Options

imagehoundbaby:
    we use the imse vimse reusable swim diapers, I love them!

We just got ours this summer and I love that they run small because DS is so skinny. 

To my boys:  I will love you for you Not for what you have done or what you will become I will love you for you I will give you the love The love that you never knew
  • Options
    We are using cloth swim diapers this year and I wish I had realized it last summer!  We are at the pool so much!  We just started using cloth diapers full time as well.  DS#2 just turned 2.  They are great.
    Adrian 7.6.07 - ADHD, Disruptive Behavior Disorder, Learning Disability-NOS
    Cam 6.6.10 - Autism, Global Developmental Delay, Mixed Receptive/Expressive Communication Disorder
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"