Baby Showers
Options

Did someone DD?

I'm looking for the post where that girl was visiting family for a week and had a shower in 3 months and wondered when to send thank you notes for the gifts she received next week.

The last time I checked, she was getting huffy. 

ETA- it is still there, my bad. 

Re: Did someone DD?

• Options
    I never got a chance to reply to that one, but yeah, she was getting her delicate panties in a twist.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Nope didn't DD it's still there.

And I just love how people seem to think someone is huffy based on some typing. I had gotten the answer to the question and responded politely to them. Then people don't read the responses of others or my response to the answer. Then they "answer" with the same response as PP. I won't lie I find it annoying that people ignore other responses and post the same thing. If you have something else to contribute fine. Otherwise there is no need to respond. 

And OP I never stated when my baby showers are going to be. 

Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Sooo...it's annoying when people agree on the internet. Okay.
    Just for you, I will start to disagree with everyone else whenever you post.

Sounds good. 

• Options
    mlangsmlangs member
    imageamb5353:

And I just love how people seem to think someone is huffy based on some typing. I had gotten the answer to the question and responded politely to them. Then people don't read the responses of others or my response to the answer. Then they "answer" with the same response as PP. I won't lie I find it annoying that people ignore other responses and post the same thing. If you have something else to contribute fine. Otherwise there is no need to respond. 

I read the other replies... I don't understand where it is wrong for several people to agree on something. When you post aren't you kind of looking for the most popular answer? Esp. when asking for advice? if it this this annoying to you why don't you just ask one person in private or something... don't come on the free open internet where you know the whole world has the opportunity to answer your little question. Some people believe that if they take the time to read and care that they have the right to express their opinion... shame on them... it annoys you... maybe you should just stop reading after 1 answer next time... or here is a thought... quit posting if you don't want to hear what people have to say.

I hope this qualifies well enough not to annoy you... I think I contributed plenty of different thoughts here... but wait, if it does annoy you, I could care less.

• Options
    Wow. So, you're not even pregnant and you are so invested in the baby showers board of a pregnancy site that you are policing whether or not people delete their threads after you are an incredible b!tch to them. I see you on this board literally every day and you are the etiquette police at best and a total b!tch most often. What is your motivation? Do you attend PTA meetings for schools you don't have a kid attending, too? You are so bizarre to me, I just cannot even fathom being so obsessive and jealous of pregnancy women that my hobby would be going to pregnancy message boards on a daily basis to tell them how they are allowed to celebrate. You need some serious self reflection because that is not normal.
  • Options
    imageamb5353:

Girl, spend just a week on this board and you will see that the most frequent posters are these bizarre, obsessive women who aren't even pregnant and only lurk the boards to attack women who are expecting for various "breaches of etiquette". It's like since they aren't pregnant or planning a shower but are obsessed with them, they want to tear down everyone who is happily planning a celebration, don't even worry about it.

• Options

So the fact that I gave birth in October means that I am no longer qualified to give advice on this board?  This isn't just a pregnancy website.  It's a website for MOMS. There are boards for babies 0-12 months, cloth diapering (Hint...you can't diaper a baby until after it's born), birth stories (unless you're psychic, seems like you can't be pregnant anymore to post there!), parenting, parenting after 35, postpartum depression (again, can't have that until you're no longer pregnant!), school aged children, stay-at-home moms, 2 under 2, working moms, preemies, toddlers etc.  So actually, most of the boards on here are geared toward women who are no longer pregnant.  And you're saying that the only people who are qualified to give advice are people who have never been through it before.  Yup, you make a TON of sense.

Oh, and as far as being jealous?  LOL...surely you jest.  I spent all of 2010 and 2011, for the most part, pregnant.  I do not miss it AT ALL.  I get to go home and play with my baby.  She smiles and laughs at me. My ankles are a normal size, I'm not throwing up at least twice a day, and I'm not stressed out over endless visits with the doctor.  I'm done having kids, so jealousy is just about the last emotion I feel toward you.

What a twit.

• Options

imageKayaXavier:
    Wow. So, you're not even pregnant and you are so invested in the baby showers board of a pregnancy site that you are policing whether or not people delete their threads after you are an incredible b!tch to them. I see you on this board literally every day and you are the etiquette police at best and a total b!tch most often. What is your motivation? Do you attend PTA meetings for schools you don't have a kid attending, too? You are so bizarre to me, I just cannot even fathom being so obsessive and jealous of pregnancy women that my hobby would be going to pregnancy message boards on a daily basis to tell them how they are allowed to celebrate. You need some serious self reflection because that is not normal.

You are the stupidest b i t c h, Kaya.  The constantly flaming you get should be the biggest hint that you are so *** stupid that no one cares what you think.

How do you know I am not pregnant? 

Again, where is your "proof"?  Troll.

So why are YOU here? Since you know, not pregnant people can't participate on this board, according to your rules.  You have been posting on this forum for an entire week. Get over yourself and ** off. Trust me, none of us will miss you.

Bye, Troll.

• Options
    imagePunkyBooster:

imageKayaXavier:

You are the stupidest b i t c h, Kaya.  The constantly flaming you get should be the biggest hint that you are so *** stupid that no one cares what you think.

So why are YOU here? Since you know, not pregnant people can't participate on this board, according to your rules.  You have been posting on this forum for an entire week. Get over yourself and ** off. Trust me, none of us will miss you.

Bye, Troll.

Flaming? The eff are you on about? I'm 30 weeks pregnant & on bed rest or I would never be wasting my time here. You two not even pregnant nuts that are always on this board being b!tchy seriously need hobbies. Like, it's not healthy. You are not pregnant. Look in the mirror, remind yourself that it's over and move on. You're like Al Bundy, reliving his high school football career and it's so sad. But sort of hilarious. There should be a reality show about not pregnant women who are obsessed with pregnancy message boards. LOL.  

• Options

You have a reading comprehension problem, don't you?

WHAT DOES BEING PREGNANT HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING????

• Options
    imageKayaXavier:
    imagePunkyBooster:

imageKayaXavier:

Bye, Troll.

Flaming? The eff are you on about? I'm 30 weeks pregnant & on bed rest or I would never be wasting my time here. You two not even pregnant nuts that are always on this board being b!tchy seriously need hobbies. Like, it's not healthy. You are not pregnant. Look in the mirror, remind yourself that it's over and move on. You're like Al Bundy, reliving his high school football career and it's so sad. But sort of hilarious. There should be a reality show about not pregnant women who are obsessed with pregnancy message boards. LOL.  

Are you missing all the boards that are for after one has a kid?
  • Options
    imageKayaXavier:
    imagePunkyBooster:

imageKayaXavier:

Bye, Troll.

The only one who is b!tchy is you. 

I have not seen Cranag be rude and 99% of the time, I'm not either. Tell me why you are always in my posts, anyway?

Troll. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"