January 2011 Moms

FFFC

Let's hear 'em! (and they better not all be about what we feel guilty about eating!)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
DD1: born 1/19/11. DD2: born 10/10/13

Re: FFFC

• I am sunburned and grumpy today. All I want to do is relax, but that is not going to happen. Meh. I'm debating leaving DH with DS for a bit so I can run errands (aka really just go get a pedicure but pretend I'm doing important stuff). Don't tell on me.

Siggy Badges

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Also, I just bought some yummy smelling stuff from Lush.

Siggy Badges

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • RedZeeRedZee member

I like dressing DD in things that say "I love Mommy" and "Team Mommy" when she goes to IL's 'cause MIL makes lots of annoying comments.

My cousin is visiting from overseas so we're spending the weekend at my parents' house to see her. I thought my siblings would be there too but they won't and now I don't really want to go 'cause I think it'll be really boring.

I hate Dora the Explorer. I think it is the most annoying kid show and it drives me nuts that DD can't get enough of it.

I really want to hear SweetH's birth story and see pics of Natalie.

• imageRedZee:

I like dressing DD in things that say "I love Mommy" and "Team Mommy" when she goes to IL's 'cause MIL makes lots of annoying comments. Love this!

I hate Dora the Explorer. I think it is the most annoying kid show and it drives me nuts that DD can't get enough of it. I hated Dora before having DD, so I never let DD watch it. I also don't buy her anything with Dora, even though it's pretty difficult to avoid girls stuff with Dora on it.

• I took E to the pool today and just put her to bed without a bath.  She was exhausted and grumpy and I honestly didn't feel like fighting with her.  Also, I really don't like my friends husband.  Our personalities just don't mesh so it's awkward when he's around. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I've been working up the nerve to start posting here for a while. My kid was born in January 2011 too!
    My FFFC: I judge those ladies who work in nail salons while pregnant.
    I've never had my nails done, but I went with a friend once, and I felt lightheaded and high by the time we were done.
    Sure they wear masks and all, but still.
    I have no possible solution, however... *sigh*

• I hate looking at the bills and it makes me super crabby. Also I'm tired of being a single mom during the week. I miss my husband during the week. Work situations are lame.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • My DH has MRSA (again) and so I have basically been on mom duty 24/7 this week and it stinks. I need a break from JT to do what I want to do by myself.

And also, I get he feels sick - but I'm pg, tired, and when do I get a break?!?

Selfish, I know. Don't judge.

MRebecca - great to have you! 

• RedZeeRedZee member
    imagemrebecca:

I've been working up the nerve to start posting here for a while. My kid was born in January 2011 too!

Glad you started posting! Welcome!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"