June 2011 Moms
Options

Call me crazy... (EPing Related)

But I just added a pump back. Avery is still drinking 28 to 32 oz a day. I only have about 170 oz frozen. I am just not ready to put her on WCM. Am I being crazy?

I have been pumping twice a day and getting about 24 oz total. So I am going through a bag to sometimes two bags of frozen milk a day. That would only get her on BM for another few weeks.  I don't know if adding a pump back with increase my supply or not but since I am home with her everyday I figured it wouldn't be too bad.

Oh and the dr said at her 12 month appt that she doesn't mind if Avery drinks up to 32 ozs of BM a day just no more because she doesn't want it to interfere with her solids. She hasn't been eating a lot of solids these past few days though. She just wants her milk. 

~ Cassie ~

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
BabyFetus Ticker
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Re: Call me crazy... (EPing Related)

• Options
    Not crazy at all. BM is still better than WCM. Go mama go. Do what is best for you guys and be proud. That is awesome. I admire you. :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    nfrtnynfrtny member

imageimoverit:
    Not crazy at all. BM is still better than WCM. Go mama go. Do what is best for you guys and be proud. That is awesome. I admire you. :)

ITA! If my milk didn't just dry up on its own at 9.5 months I would still be nursing and in no hurry to stop! Great job mama! 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Not crazy at all! You keep on doing what you feel is best for your baby girl!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageimoverit:

All of this. Way to go Butterfly! Yes 

• Options
    Not crazy at all!
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Rainbow baby, EDD 7/8/14, missed miscarriage 12/5/13. 
  • Options

Sorry I had to post and run. My oldest DD had her recital today.

Thanks for all the support. I thought everyone would think I am crazy since we are supposed to be "ending" this stage. I just can't explain why I feel I have to do this. I know that if it would have worked and we were feeding from the tap, I would still be doing it. 

~ Cassie ~

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"