April 2011 Moms

Waaaah...my belly won't go away!

Seriously, my DD is almost 14 months old, I can STILL see my linea nigra and I still have a flabby, loose stomach. Now I probably should preface this by saying that I do not work out, I live a semi-active life however. I just thought I wouldn't have to worry about this so long after my DD was born. Waaaaaaaah. (Pity party of one going on up in here). I'm trying not to get too upset about it because we plan on having more children so I'm sure it will get worse before it gets better. Do you still have a belly? 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Waaaah...my belly won't go away!

• kje120kje120 member
    Yes, and I DO work out.  With all the running I've been doing I thought things would be better, but my belly is definitely not in the shape it was before I got pregnant. I know I need to focus more on ab work if I want that to go away, though.  On the bright side at least my line is gone (not sure when it disappeared, though).
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Can I join the pity party?  I am below pre-baby weight but definitely my shape is different.  And I am going to be 42 next month.  It's really hard bouncing back at this age.  
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Hey, at least you know that you're not working out! I am, and I still have a belly. You're not alone. :)

BFP#1 "Watermelon" born 3/2011
    BFP#2 "Pumpkin" 7/14/12 ~ EDD 3/23/13 ~ Natural M/C 8/3/12 @ 7 weeks
    BFP#3 "Pineapple"  born 4/2013
    BFP#4 "Grapefruit" EDD 3/29/16
  • I'm up to running 20+ miles a week, and MUST add ab work in. Ugh. I finally had the courage to weigh myself today and am at pre-pregnancy weight, but the tummy is not even close to how it was before...
    MacAndCheese
    Mac and cheese lover!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Yep, I do. I really just need to work on my core/abs, though I still have abdominal muscle separation so I've not really been sure what to do with that. I have some exercises at home that I printed out but haven't really done them. 
    Old nestie, new name: formerly ckolak:-)
    imageimage
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Mama's Gonna Buy You A Mockingbird
  • Mine either :-(  I still have baby weight to lose, but am losing it everywhere but my belly it seems.  I look like I'm four or five months pregnant and not in a cute belly bump type of way.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"