North Carolina Babies

Signs of teething

What symptoms of teething did your DC display?  Did it last long before his/her first tooth broke through?  We're starting to wonder if Natalie is starting to teethe (but I wonder this at least one time a month :) given her swollen and transparent looking gums, her waking up the last few nights not to nurse but just being fussy, and pulling on my nipples while nursing, etc.  But I could just be reading into it.  Just curious what to expect/look for.
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Signs of teething

• We were lucky and BabyHill had very mild symptoms.

Very swollen gums (it's very noticable), fussy, drool, drool, drool, wouldn't eat very much.

• The only thing I can remember is fussy and drool...and I mean DROOL DROOL DROOL! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Drooling, chewing on everything, fussiness....but seriously she has been teething for months.  She didn't get her first tooth until right at 8 months and she currently only has the 4 bottom teeth.  She has been cutting the top teeth forever.  The Dr. told us a month ago at her 1 year they were coming in and they are still not here!  Ibuprofen helps her at night if she is really fussy and I just recently finally found the Highland teething tablets. 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

My Sweet Girls

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"