North Carolina Babies

Thank you!

It went about as well as expected.  I'm pretty sore and cramping still, but fortunately not much bleeding.  It got pushed back until lunch b/c my dr had another surgery prior that lasted longer than expected.  No driving until Sat afternoon - ugh!

Our hospital had a really sweet memory box for us to take home with an angel pin and some other items.  Very thoughtful.  Several nurses cried with us.  A much better experience that I had anticipated in that way.

DH has now decided no more babies.  He's planning to get a vasectomy.  I had gotten pretty excited about another baby, but completely understand his point of view.  We certainly aren't getting any younger - he's 40 already.  And we love the two sweet children we've got so much that we don't feel the need to continue.  I'm not saying that a few years from now I won't want to adopt or something, but we are done with biological babies.

Thanks again for all your support and prayers.  It means so much!
image AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

***Baby #3: BFP Mother

Re: Thank you!

• ::hugs::
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Girl P - 11/15/10
  • i'm so sorry for your loss Sad ::HUGS!::
  • Loading the player...
  • Oh sweetie, I'm so very very sorry to hear this.  I'm OOT this week so I've been checking in sporadically and I apologize for not seeing your note the other day nor this one sooner.  Sending you and your DH many hugs; I'll be back in town tonight and I'll be able to send you hugs from much closer.  Much love to you, EL. :(
    Pregnant with #1 with PCOS and LPD, success with mostly naturopathic treatments
    Our Thanksgiving Day baby 11/22/07

imageimageimage

Pregnant with #2 with LPD, uterine polyp/hysteroscopy, DOR (AMH = 0.17), 2 c/ps
    Our early Christmas present 12/9/10
  • Glad that things went better than expected.  I'm so sorry for your loss.  Hugs.

• Contd prayers EL, big hugs from me!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • So sorry for your loss :( Sending lots of thoughts for you and your family!
    Rachel & Bill 9-10-05, Liam Andrew born 5-30-08 (formerly lakebride05)
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"