June 2012 Moms

Matthew is here!

Baby Matthew was born June 6. Weighing 9lbs 10 oz and 21 inches long!

I was admitted to the hospital at about 10:30 am on Wednesday. I was already at 4 cm. I decided to get an epi but I was so scared to get a needle in my back.  Once it was over I was glad I did it though. They also gave me pitocin.

Twice I needed more pain medication because I was feeling the contractions. I couldn't believe how painful they were. At about 6:45 I was in major major pain. My doctor said I was ready to push! I pushed and felt everything! My doc said I needed to feel the contractions in order to push effectively. 

It was the hardest thing I have ever done. My doc was wonderful and talked me through it all. I pushed for only 20 minutes and my baby was born. 

When I found out his weight I couldn't believe how big he was! All the nurses were commenting how he was so big. :) 

This whole experience has been an emotional roller coaster. I am so happy my little boy is here yet so unsure of everything I am doing. My mom and husband have been wonderful. I am so happy to have such amazing support. 

I hope all my fellow June mommies are doing well! 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Matthew is here!

• Congrats!  Glad to hear everyone is doing well! 
    imageimage

TTC #1 since 5/10
    BFP #1 7/22/11 - EDD 4/2/11 - M/C 8/15/11 (7w0d)
    BFP #2 9/23/11 - EDD 6/5/12 ♥It's a Girl♥
    BFP #3 2/20/13 - EDD 11/2/13 ♥It's a Girl♥
  • Congrats! Glad that everything went well for you and your LO Smile
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I knew I'd be reading your birth story soon!! The pity party worked!!:)

Im so happy for you,  congrats!!:) 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • ASKSAKASKSAK member
    Congratulations!!!!
  • Congratulations on your big boy!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Wow that is a big boy! So happy he has finally arrived. Congrats!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers 
    VOTE on my Name List
  • Yea! Congratulations! I was wondering if your story was going to pop up soon. :)
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • CONGRATS!  Can't wait to see pictures!  
  • Congratulations!  What a big baby, good job Mama!
  • Congratulations on your baby boy!
    imageimageLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers image BFP on 07/18/08. Miscarriage 07/30/08. BFP 3/25/09. Confirmed second miscarriage, no heartbeat, no growth beyond 7 weeks, 5/19/09. TTC again, on baby aspirin, due to value of 23 on Anticardiolipin Antibodies. BFP 11/15/09. Brown spotting, Beta 3735 11/25/09, Beta 5602 11/28/09. Anticardiolipin Antibodies now negative, still on baby asprin. On 100 mg of Prometrium (progesterone) until 10 weeks. Good heartbeat at 1st appt. 12/16/09. Started taking fish oil. Perigestational hemorrhage and red bleeding 12/17/09. 2nd Ultrasound-8 weeks, still a heartbeat 12/17/09. Baby measured 9 weeks, still a heartbeat 12/23/09. Good NT Scan on 1/8/10, heartbeat 164. EDD 7/28/10. TEAM BLUE! Aidan Thomas born on May 26, 2010. Baby #2, BFP 11/27/11, EDD 6/5/12. TEAM PINK! Noelle Elizabeth born 4/30/12. Blessing from God, Blessing from God, Blessing from God, Blessing from God.
  • Congratulations on your little boy!
  • Good job! Nice to know you succeeded in pushing out such a big baby. 
  • Congrats! Can't wait to see pics!
  • congrats..!!! What a big boy!
  • Congrats! That's wonderful!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimage
  • Congrats I have been checking here everyday to see if you delivered yet :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"