Houston Babies
Options

New to Houston...

I don't know anyone here, and I'm very lonely. Don't know where to turn or go. Any help will be very appreciated.....

Re: New to Houston...

• Options
    What kind of help are you looking for?  Places to go?  Things to do/eat?  Areas of town to find things?  
    My pregnancy blog: Great Texpectations BabyFruit Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Hi!  I'm fairly new to Houston myself so I feel your pain!  Where in Houston at you?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Totally understand!  I travel quite a bit for work so it's often difficult to find other mommies.   I take Em to the children's museum quite often, there are lots of parents to meet.  They also host a mommies day out during the first if the month.  It's a great place to network and make friends.  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Photobucket
  • Options
    Where in Houston are you at?  I used to live in NW Houston (near Jersey Village), and now live in NE Houston...
  • Options
    I am in Cypress! We should start our own little mommies group! THere are a couple of groups I am looking into......there is a MOPS group that I plan to attend this month at a nearby church!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"