Austin Babies

Mall Santas....which one?

Next week we are going to take Avery to go see Santa.  I saw Fjaril's post yesterday with the Barton Creek Santa - does anyone have any pictures or reviews of other Santas? 

Also (maybe this is a dumb question) - how much does it cost to take pictures with Santa? 

Sorry to be a PW, but I have been gone for several days and I'm trying to make up for it. :)

Re: Mall Santas....which one?

• We got some sheets there b/c we forgot our camera. You can take your own for free. We got 2 5x7 and 8 wallets for 30 bucks. but i tested the scanned in phtos at walgreens and you can send them online for a print and it came out fine :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagefjaril:

We got some sheets there b/c we forgot our camera. You can take your own for free. We got 2 5x7 and 8 wallets for 30 bucks. but i tested the scanned in phtos at walgreens and you can send them online for a print and it came out fine :)

B-can you clarify that. If I bring my own camera I can take the pictures for free??

• Loading the player...
  • yep! The people ahead of us did that.
  • The Santa at Lakeline last year was really good, had the real beard, etc and was very realistic looking.  They also let you take your own pics with your own camera for free.  There is not fee for sitting.  We were going to buy the package that came with a CD of the images (high res) but I can not remember how much it was. 

We ended up not buy anything because Abby burst out in a fit as soon as it was her turn and would not go anywhere near Santa.Sad

• Last year at Barton they would not let us take our own photos unless we agreed ahead of time to purchase a package.  And they were kind of rude about it and very diligently enforcing it.  We spent about $50 on prints.
    But, the Santa was great. 
  • They didn't seem to have a problem. I would call and check.
  • I'll be headed to Highland.  Granted, I'm biased, but the Santa last year was fantastic, and there was no line.

Isn't the Lakeline Santa the one who walked out/quit and knocked over the baby last year? Certainly not indicative of the mall--but that was CRAZY! =)

• We got ours done at Lakeline today.  I thought the Santa was great with Reese since she is only 8 weeks old.  We were allowed to take our own pictures and we ordered 4 3x5's and it was $23.  There was also hardly any line so that was nice!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"