Natural Birth

Hoping that some of you may have some suggestions

This isn't birth related, but I am wondering if anyone has any natural remedies for gallbladder pain ?

It's currently like a bee stinging me under my right breast and has been going on all day long.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated :)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Hoping that some of you may have some suggestions

• Are you eating a super low-fat diet? That's what my doctor told me to do and it reduces it a lot! I've been dealing with gallstones for the past 6 weeks... though I thought it was baby pushing on me until very recently.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • No, but apparently I'm going to have to start. I got it flared up and it won't go away.

Do you have to have yours removed or are you planning on trying to do a cleanse ?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • imagemeegan71010:

No, but apparently I'm going to have to start. I got it flared up and it won't go away.

Do you have to have yours removed or are you planning on trying to do a cleanse ?

I don't know anything about cleanses.... I've actually never heard of that! And I really hope I don't have to have it removed. All I know is that my doctor said to eat low fat, and it's not dangerous to me or baby. Just uncomfortable to me.

• Try Melatonin? Supposedly it helps for gallstones.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"