Indiana Babies

AW: milestones

Well, Emma rolled from her belly to back on the 30th of October.  Yesterday she finally figured out how to get her arm out from underneath her and successfully rolled from her back to her belly (hasn't done it again since of course).  Today I realized she has her first tooth poked through!

Where has the time gone?!  I can't believe she is already almost 5 months old!!!

Also, she has been on cereal since the 11th and on the 18th got squash for the first time.  She finished that on Monday and got peas last night.  She loved them.  Not a single spoon of peas got spit out!!!  So cute!

Here is a picture of her where she fell asleep in her jumperoo the other day.  It must be hard work playing!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Re: AW: milestones

• That picture is adroable!!!!  I can't believe she already has a tooth.  Ellie is about to get one on the bottom.  I can feel it, just not see it yet.  Have a good Thanksgiving!  Are you getting up to E-ville?  We're going down this weekend. 
  • that pic is so funny!
    Jen & T.J. 6.17.06 BabyBlog * my chart *
    Joseph Henry was born at home on March 9, 2009
    Nora Mae was born at home on October 30, 2011
  • Loading the player...
  • That pictures is precious! Way to go Emma on the tooth coming and getting that rolling over down pat. :)

~Micah and Danae 6-17-06~
    ~GRACIE JEAN 7-5-08~

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"