Baby Showers

Work shower question

My DH work is doing a shower for us. I was wondering do just show up or should I take some cookies or brownies or something? I just feel awkward showing up empty handed and I only know a few people. Just want to be nice is all. TIA

Re: Work shower question

• kjskjskjskjs member

imageMandJS:
    You're the guest of honor. Just show up. Be sure to write thank yous afterwards, though.

This was my thought. You could always bring brownies or some treat when you bring the thank yous.

imageimage
    imageimageimage
  • mlangsmlangs member

imageMandJS:
    You're the guest of honor. Just show up. Be sure to write thank yous afterwards, though.

This!

I plan all office parties here, and the gust of honor doesn't have to do anything but enjoy.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • CejimlCejiml member
    Ok just checking. Thanks ladies!
  • I usually plan all the showers at work and we don't expect the guest of honor to provide anything.  Just make sure that you and DH do thank you cards.  In my office, after the shower we usually see a group e-mail thank you for those that contributed to the group gift and individual thank you cards for those that gave you an individual group.  But that depends on how many are in DH's office.  If there are very few people then individual thank you cards would be better.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    TTC #1 since Sept 2010
    DX = Endo and right tube blocked
    IUI #1-3 - 50mg Clomid, 75iu Gonal, Ovidrel, Progesterone = BFN
    IVF #1 - ER = 9R, 9M, 8F; 5DT of 1 embryo (3 frosties) = BFP!!
    Beta #1 (17dpo) = 496, Beta #2 (20dpo) = 1318, Beta #3 (22dpo) = 2190
    EDD Oct 9, 2012
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"