Baby Showers
Options

Ideas?

My mom and I are trying to think of small but cute baby shower favors for a girl, to fit in little Chinese food containers (they are about the size of an ipod touch).

My mom is already making little buttons out of cookies but those are going in little cones shes ,making herself.

I suggested paper origami diapers, but at my nephews baby shower not too long ago she made diapers out of napkins and filled them with candy.

Does anyone have any ideas? I'm totally stumped.  

Re: Ideas?

• Options

imageMandJS:
    I would just do candy - jelly beans or M&Ms in pinks, reds, and purples.

I agree.

Baby Boy born sleeping at 20 weeks.
  • Options
    Stick with something edible.  
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    How about fortune cookies? You can order empty fortune cookies online where you write your own fortunes and stuff them yourself. Then you can get as creative as you want with the fortunes, make them apply to the baby, etc. I did this for a shower once and they were so cute. I wish I could remember the name of the site I ordered from, but just google "custom fortune cookies" and you'll get a big selection to choose from.
  • Options

imagejociejones:
    How about fortune cookies? You can order empty fortune cookies online where you write your own fortunes and stuff them yourself. Then you can get as creative as you want with the fortunes, make them apply to the baby, etc. I did this for a shower once and they were so cute. I wish I could remember the name of the site I ordered from, but just google "custom fortune cookies" and you'll get a big selection to choose from.

Thank you all for the feedback! As we have decided to make fortune cookies ourselves and make them pink Smile  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"