Baby Showers

Need help with a cute saying

The hostess of my baby shower made delicious strawberry rhubarb jam for my baby shower favors and I told her that I would make a tag to put on all of them saying "Thank you" but I also wanted to put a small saying on it that has to do with babies and jam. For instance, for my baby shower for my first child my SIL made a cute bag with a tea bag in it and it said "A baby is brewing", which I though was super cute. But I am SO NOT a creative person. Can anyone think of anything cute? Thanks! 

Oh, also, I'm a super good at procrastination and I have to finish these tonight! :) 

Re: Need help with a cute saying

• So my brother came up with "A little jam for a bun in the oven!" I think it's pretty darn cute! What do you guys think?
  • imagemollylou88:
    So my brother came up with "A little jam for a bun in the oven!" I think it's pretty darn cute! What do you guys think?

this is adorable!

V|V TSP V|V
  • Loading the player...
  • I have seen ones that say "spread the love," or "jam packed with love."  You could personalize it with "jam packed with love for Baby ..."
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I think the little sayings are a little corny. They are gifts for adults, not babies. Why not just say "Thank you"?
  • imageoprastr:
    I have seen ones that say "spread the love," or "jam packed with love."  You could personalize it with "jam packed with love for Baby ..."

i love this! how cute!

and PP...don't be snarky. she asked for options on sayings, not if you thought she should do it or not.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageKayaXavier:
    I think the little sayings are a little corny. They are gifts for adults, not babies. Why not just say "Thank you"?

I like the little sayings, corny or not.  It tells me they actually took some "time" and "thought"...whereas just "thank you" does not.

• imagerhubarb123:

imageKayaXavier:
    I think the little sayings are a little corny. They are gifts for adults, not babies. Why not just say "Thank you"?

I like the little sayings, corny or not.  It tells me they actually took some "time" and "thought"...whereas just "thank you" does not.

It is certainly not more thoughtful to thank your adult guests with cheesy puns. I don't understand the infantilization some pregnant women insist on. You are an adult and so are your guests. Baby talk is just weird. 

• aaimeeaaimee member
    I think all the suggestions are cute, but I guess I'm just corny too..
  • Totally love this idea may just steal it for my favor ideas. My best friends are throwing my shower so I can pass it on to them.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"