Special Needs

OMG..I hate my family sometimes!

Not my whole family really- but my cousins.  They are so catty, nasty and selfish.  Oh, and hurtful.  My babies are 1 (9 mo adjusted) and my cousin Devyn has a baby who is 6 months. Well they were all over at my house and they were talking about all the milestones her baby can do and her sister Jessica leans over to her and says "Oh, well we all know your baby is much smarter than they are".   ARE YOU FREAKIN KIDDING ME!??  Number one YOU ARE IN MY HOUSE!  Number two I AM SITTING NO MORE THAN 2 PEOPLE AWAY FROM YOU AND AM NOT DEAF and Number three  YOU DO NOT KNOW THE WHOLE STORY AND SHOULD NEVER TALK ABOUT BABIES THAT WAY! 

UGH!  Some people should never even open their mouths.  It is so inconsiderate.  I didn't say anything- just got up with one of the babies I was holding and went in the other room.  I don't like confrontation.  And I know that if I had said something- I would have wanted to punch her-  and that's not very nice.

Thanks for letting me vent.  Vent over.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: OMG..I hate my family sometimes!

• I would have said something.  But, in my family I'm known as the loud mouth :)  Your cousin obviously needs a kick in the ass!
  • I am sorry that you had to hear a conversation of such disrespect. I TOO would have said something, maybe not then but it would come out. Insert foot in mouth...some people!
  • Loading the player...
  • That is FREAKING RIDICULOUS!!!!  I know it's sometimes easier said than done but that evil witch would not be welcome in my house any more.  I think I would have blown up but you handled it very diplomatically.  There is no reason for you to hold in your emotions but there will probably be a better time to talk to her about it.
  • Well everyone but our parents don't know about the girls having PVL because I know them and I don't want them to treat them differently.  They all know about the seizures and they still are hateful and say mean things about that.  That's what I mean about the whole story.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Wow!  I def. would've told them off!  One of DH's neice said something about our son one day and I flipped out on her!  Of course my husband was mad at me, but I did not care.

There are people in this world that need a good ass kicking and she is def. one of them!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"