Austin Babies

Wooden Letters

I really want to do the wooden letters above the crib for Will's name. I'm not sure where to buy them though! I looked at Hobby Lobby and they only had uppercase block letters...I was invisioning something more "cutsey" than that!

Any advice? I'm not opposed to ordering online, but I don't want to pay a lot for them. I also want to pain them myself. TIA!

Re: Wooden Letters

• I bought DD's letters from here..

https://www.craftcuts.com/

They offer different fonts and sizes and thicknesses and I was pleased w/the quality.

• We got Meredith's from Woodlandmanufacturing.com. They have a wide variety of fonts, thicknesses, etc. We painted them ourselves.
  • Loading the player...
  • I just ordered mine from craftcuts.com, and the invoice lists it as Woodland Manufacturing, so I think they may be the same company. I haven't received my order, but I thought the price was very reasonable. They have so many options to choose from. You can order unpainted letters in a variety of fonts.
    imageLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I got mine on ebay (click here to see) I got them in the same theme as the bedding.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I bought my letters at Hobby Lobby and decoupaged them w/ scrapbooking paper to match DD's room.  It was less $ than any I could find since I got the letters for 1/2 off.  And I enjoyed doing them.  I have since done my other DD's name and all my neighbors kids.

• imagebtrrcupbride:

I bought my letters at Hobby Lobby and decoupaged them w/ scrapbooking paper to match DD's room.  It was less $ than any I could find since I got the letters for 1/2 off.  And I enjoyed doing them.  I have since done my other DD's name and all my neighbors kids.

I wanted to do that myself, but once I added up buying all the stuff I'd need, it was cheaper for me to just buy them done ;)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagebtrrcupbride:

I bought my letters at Hobby Lobby and decoupaged them w/ scrapbooking paper to match DD's room.  It was less $ than any I could find since I got the letters for 1/2 off.  And I enjoyed doing them.  I have since done my other DD's name and all my neighbors kids.

What a great idea!! That sounds so much easier (and cuter!) than hand-painting them. I'll definitely do that once I get the letters...thanks! 

• I bought mine from bcrafty.com and they are really cute, we painted them ourselves.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"