January 2011 Moms
Options

What is your favorite thing..

that your LO is doing this week?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: What is your favorite thing..

• Options
    Sometimes when I am talking Whitney will put her hands over her ears like "Lalala, I can't hear you mom!!!"

• Options

Kain has started putting his hands on the side of my face turning my head towards him and giving kisses that way - melts my heart!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    When I tell her to kiss the baby she will kiss my belly. 

• Options

imageMom2Mack1:
    When I tell her to kiss the baby she will kiss my belly. 

Lucky!  E thinks my belly is just something to climb on or kick.  She especially loves trying to bounce on it when she's sitting on my lap reading books. 

My favorite thing right now is when I sit on the floor with her and she runs over to me screaming and grabs my face to give me a kiss or tackles me with a hug.  I don't think anyone has ever looked that excited to give me hugs and kisses.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Hugs and kisses. Love it. Also he has started hugging his toys up on his shoulders and making a cute little sound. The same sound he makes when he sees pandas on TV. Adorable. Melts my heart.

Siggy Badges

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

DD repeats letters after us and for D, she 9 out of 10 times will say B.

I also love that if she's pitching a fit, I can start to sing "If you're happy and you know it" and she will immediately stop and start clapping LOL. Yes, I do it (quitely) in public, especially in the car to change her mood haha Singing the ABC song also works like a charm.

• Options
    imageHALFM00N:

DD repeats letters after us and for D, she 9 out of 10 times will say B.

I also love that if she's pitching a fit, I can start to sing "If you're happy and you know it" and she will immediately stop and start clapping LOL. Yes, I do it (quitely) in public, especially in the car to change her mood haha Singing the ABC song also works like a charm.

ABC song and Happy Birthday song does wonders for us too.

• Options
    Out of no where he plays peek a boo - even to strangers!
  • Options
    RedZeeRedZee member

If I say "Where's your brain?" she points to her forehead and say "br" [My dad laughed at me for teaching her that]

She's also started to play with dolls a little bit this week. She would always hug them, but then toss them aside. The other day she was singing to one of them and she's been cuddling them and holding them a lot and getting attached to 2 stuffed bears.

I love all these stories! We have to do this more often.

DD1: born 1/19/11. DD2: born 10/10/13
  • Options

his "penguin dance"...he stands in one spot and just does this tap thing with his feet...cracks us up!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"