January 2011 Moms
Options

Do you still use the changing table?

I havent used that in at least a year.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Do you still use the changing table?

• Options
    Yep. It's a lot harder for her to run away when there's no place to go.
  • Options
    Sure do. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    No, I haven't since November when we moved.  The guest bed is in E's room so I was changing her on there but now I pick her up as little as possible since my back hurts so bad and just change her on the floor.  Once I catch her she doesn't fight it other than a scream or two so there's no worry about her trying to get loose while I'm changing her. 
  • Options
    Not for changing.

Siggy Badges

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Very rarely - usually on days that she wakes up with a leaky diaper.  I change her before heading out to the living room.

• Options
    RedZeeRedZee member

I use it most of the time. We got one that was really high (and I'm not tall) so it's pretty comfortable using it still since I don't have to bend forward. Also, I like keeping all the supplies out of her reach and in one place. Sometimes I change her on the floor, but she often tries to get away and it's more of a fight. I very often get her dressed on the floor though.

DD1: born 1/19/11. DD2: born 10/10/13
  • Options

imageSweetHurricane:
    Yep. It's a lot harder for her to run away when there's no place to go.

Good idea! haha

MarSam, no we haven't used it since she was 6 mos or so, and we removed the attachment so that I could use it as a dresser for her stuff.

• Options
    I still use mine.  I am usually dressed for work most mornings when I wake Joshua up so it is easier to stand at the changing table than to get on the floor to change him & risk getting my clothes wrinkled.
  • Options
    I use mine everyday. He doesn't try to wrestle free from the changing table like he does the couch or floor. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    imagedebperdoo:
    I use mine everyday. He doesn't try to wrestle free from the changing table like he does the couch or floor. 
    Same here!
  • Options
    Yes we always use it
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"