June 2012 Moms

boobie question heh

my nipples have been so sensitive for the past 3 months or so, to the point where i don't even like them being brushed up against. any one else have this problem.

Re: boobie question heh

• Yep. I literally punch my husband when he tried to go in for a feel. Super scared for breastfeeding!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Yup same here, I find lanolin helps but I only use it occasionally when they get really bad.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Loading the player...
  • kdjuddkdjudd member
    Oh yes. Mine were so sore before I gave birth. Now that I have given birth and it has been about a week they are starting to adjust to breast feeding. The engorgement is uncomfortable, but not nearly as painful as my boobs were in the first trimester or at the end of the pregnancy. I hope you feel better soon!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I have been trying to get over the weird feeling by being a little rough with the towel when I dry off. Several mommas have told me it helps "toughen them up" for nursing, although I have also read reports to the contrary. I figure it can't hurt to try, and it has helped me deal better with the sensitivity.

• imagekdjudd:
    Oh yes. Mine were so sore before I gave birth. Now that I have given birth and it has been about a week they are starting to adjust to breast feeding. The engorgement is uncomfortable, but not nearly as painful as my boobs were in the first trimester or at the end of the pregnancy. I hope you feel better soon!

That's good to know :) 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • yea, they're not sore but like soon as you touch them its like a button and my chest like concaves to get my boobs far away. i'm nervous about breastfeeding because of it
  • imagedamaka31982:
    Yep. I literally punch my husband when he tried to go in for a feel. Super scared for breastfeeding!

Ha! This...

Stephanie Ella ~ 6/15/2012
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"