Philadelphia Babies

Daycare in Collegeville/Radnor Area

I'm looking for recommendations for infant care in the Collegeville or Radnor areas. I will be going back to work in January in Radnor and live in the Collegeville area. We don't have any family that are in the are and I am a FTM so relatively clueless as to what exactly I should be looking for. Any help is GREATLY appreciated.

Pregnancy Ticker You are stronger than you seem, braver than you belive and smarter than you think.

Re: Daycare in Collegeville/Radnor Area

• I work at the Audubon YMCA and I can't say enough about the woman who teaches in our infant room. I would leave my baby with her any day, even though I currently plan to stay home with my LO.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We send our son to Creative Care on Main Street. I REALLY like it there for so many reasons. He was never in the infant room, but I go back there sometimes (its right next to the office). It's really quiet and serene, that's the best word I can think of.
  • Loading the player...
  • imagemzovoce:
    We send our son to Creative Care on Main Street. I REALLY like it there for so many reasons. He was never in the infant room, but I go back there sometimes (its right next to the office). It's really quiet and serene, that's the best word I can think of.

Another girl in my center sends her child there, and is leaving us to take a position as the three year old teacher there. She is really happy with her son being there, and she is wonderful!

• DD goes to Castle Academy in Skippack which isn't far from Collegeville and you can hop on the NE Extension to get to the Blue Route to go to Radnor pretty easily.  PM me if you want more details.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"