2nd Trimester
Options

XP: When did your early pregnancy symptoms go away?

At what point in your pregnancy did the early symptoms (breast tenderness, fatigue, frequent urination, nausea, etc) start to really go away?  All at the same time or spread out?

TIA!

Baby Boy born sleeping at 20 weeks.

Re: XP: When did your early pregnancy symptoms go away?

• Options
    I was really lucky.  My bad symptoms started at 5.5 weeks and were gone by 8 weeks.  I still get occasional nausea if I wait too long to eat or eat too much.  They all went away around the same time.
    Live life to the fullest and love like you've never been hurt or heartbroken. image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I didn't have breast tenderness. Though the do become very itchy from time to time. Fatigue started going away at maybe 17wks. Nausea still occurs from time to time. Mainly in the morning before I have eaten anything. I had really bad morning sickness up until 18wks. 

I pee more now than I did before! I don't think that one gets any better, especially is your drinking as much water as you should be to prevent dehydration.  

Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I'm not going to give you much hope, lol.

My fatigue really just kicked in over the past 2 weeks. I had lots of energy in 1st tri.

I'm also urinating more frequently than I was in 1st tri - I'm not sure that one's going to go away once your baby starts to grow and uses your bladder for a pillow Wink

My breasts are actually more tender now than they were in 1st tri. In 1st tri they were really only sore if I pushed on them but now they're much heavier and I have a lot of nipple tenderness.

I'm no help with nausea because I had it so infrequently in 1st tri and really don't have it now. 

TTC 12/2009
    Me: 32 - Stage II Endo / DH: 36 - Low count and morphology (1%)
    IUIs 1-3 BFN, lap Dec. 2010, IUIs 4-6 BFN
    IVF w/ICSI #1 - ER 2/8: 24R 19M 9F ET 2/13 2-5 day blasts (no frosties) = BFP - b/g twins!
    E & C Born 10/19/2012
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I had moderate nausea from weeks 8 - 12 and again from 14-15 (hopefully it stops soon).  My breast tenderness got better around week 12.  I am always exhausted now, but feel a bit more energy then I did in my first tri.  And as long as I drink enough water, I am always peeing.
    pregnant
  • Options

I was nauseous and vomiting through 18 weeks :-( ... Now it is completely gone, but I still have to eat smaller portions several times a day to avoid indigestion.

Breast tenderness went away around 10 weeks, I still have days when they hurt a little.

Huge burst of energy weeks 19 - 21, a little fatigued now at 22 weeks but that may just be because I'm having a hard time getting comfortable at night. 

Frequent urination was not a problem in the first trimester for me. It began when I started to feel the baby kicking/moving at 18 weeks. 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

I never vomited, but was super nauseous all day from 5 weeks to 13 weeks and it would get worse at night.

I was exhausted from 6 weeks until about 14 weeks. I mean showering felt like too much.

My breasts hurt constantly until I stopped taking progesterone at 13 weeks, and now they hurt for a few days and then don't for a few days.

I have always had to pee frequently. I am now considering Depends.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

breast tenderness - 16 - 18 weeks, but I still have sore nipples at 26 wks

fatigue - mine actually got worse starting around 14 weeks

frequent urination - still getting worse

nausea - 12 weeks

Double the love
    photo Eastercollage_zps0735f04a.jpg
    7/30/12 - B/G twins born at 33w4d due to PPROM
  • Options
    Breast tenderness: more or less around 12 weeks.
    Fatigue: improved at 11/12 weeks, and now almost entirely gone
    Frequent urination: hahahaha. It hasn't improved and I don't think it will. I peed at least 4 times last night.
    Nausea: 12/13 weeks? It got a bit better in the mornings and as long as I got plenty of rest. I still have nausea and vomiting in the evenings and if I haven't slept well.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BFP: 12/20/13 EDD: 08/23/14 (discovered m/c at 8w5d)
    BFP: 09/22/14 EDD: 06/06/15 (hoping for our rainbow)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Ax2Ax2 member
    I stopped "feeling" pregnant around weeks 9-10.  I never had serious symptoms to begin with though.  I'm almost 19 weeks now and all is well!
  • Options
    SMcD21SMcD21 member

I was nauseated and vomiting until week 16-17

I've not really noticed a change in my fatigue or frequent urination.

My breast tenderness went from all of my breast area being sore to just my nipples at around 19 weeks.  

• Options
    around 8 weeks or so.. they started to go away.  Doesnt mean they stay away cause I am exhausted. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imageAx2:
    I stopped "feeling" pregnant around weeks 9-10.  I never had serious symptoms to begin with though.  I'm almost 19 weeks now and all is well!

This makes me feel better!  Mine have almost completely gone away and it is a little nerve-racking.

Baby Boy born sleeping at 20 weeks.
  • Options

Well, for me, the nausea and fatigue lasted from 6 weeks til about 11 weeks or so; the breast tenderness started from around ovulation, worsened around 5 weeks, and lasted until around 15 weeks. The frequent urination actually didn't start with me until about 18-19 weeks.

All of these symptoms come back to visit me every once in a while, though...

• Options
    I still get all of them except the urination. But everybody's pregnancy is different so you might not get morning sickness at all! I got my tiredness late in the pregnancy and I get so tired really easily and I get morning sickness still atleast 3 times a week.
  • Options

I am 13w1d today, and have had breast tenderness since getting my BFP! As far as fatigue goes...the past week it has gotten a lot better as I approach 2nd Tri. My frequent urination is increasing...lol.

I'm wondering if my boobs will be sore the whole pregnancy!?

08.2008 | Diagnosed with PCOS
    11.2011 | First appointment with RE
    12.2011 | HSG reveals 100% blockages in both tubes
    02.2012 | Laparoscopy & Hysteroscopy to unblock tubes...success!

{ BFP # 1 | April 1, 2012 }
    Jonah Alexander is here! Born 12.07.12 @ 39w3d

{ BFP # 2 | May 22, 2013 }
    Chemical Pregnancy :(

{ BFP # 3 | February 12, 2014 }
    So far, so good! We love you, little peanut!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I am 15 weeks and 5 days and my nipples are really sore instead of my breasts. Fatigue is still there though not as much as it was between 6 and 11 weeks, urination is still going on, and today I puked up my breakfast and i have nausea daily, so that hasn't gone away.  I get so Jealous of these ladies who are doing with all of it!
  • Options
    Mine lessoned, but haven't gone away. I still get tired easily, pee often, and my breasts still hurt. It goes up and down now though, it's not just all the time. They started getting better around 17 weeks.
    imageimageimage"Image">image
  • Options

breast tenderness - 10 weeks

fatigue - 14 weeks

frequent urination - 14 weeks (starting to increase again with size)

nausea - 20 weeks.  yuck.

migraines - peaked at 14-20 weeks

dizziness - 14 weeks

shortness of breath - never got better, now increasing with size

*E 10/2012, H 7/2014, F 2/2016*
    Pregnancy Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"