Cincinnati Babies

Photographer recos please

We need to get Brandon's 3 month photos/Christmas card photos done.  (AWW!)  My artsy brother and SIL were going to do them, but that's a long story and completely unrelated.  While I know I could go to JCP or somewhere else, the thought of it this time of year isn't that appealing. 

Who have you had good luck with?  What was the price range for a decent photo package?  Did it include a CD?

TIA!!!

Re: Photographer recos please

• Patrick Banfield did Ethan's 7 month photos.  He does fabulous work!!  He is $125 for the session and all of your edited hi-resolution images on a disc, plus he puts the photos to a music slideshow.  You have the rights to print wherever you wish.  HTH!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • You can page Maria (riabiron).  She does DSs pics!  She comes to your house and takes tons of pics and then gives you a CD with them on it.  She does enhancements and stuff also if you want.  She is much less any prices I have seen and the quality is awesome!

Our kids are 19mths apart and we LOVE it!!

Married to my BFF on 8.13.05 (after dating 5 years)!

DS born 2.14.08. DD born 9.30.09.

• Loading the player...
  • We used Portrait Innovations recently and that went very well.  I liked them better than JCP.  I got a CD from PI, but they are low res images for use online.  Patrick Banfield does a great job and is good for budget control as you pay $125 for family pics and get the CD. I wish he did senior pics that way!  We have also had pics done for our anniversary at Eden Park by riabiron.  She is fun to work with and we did get a CD.  The pics were better than my e pics.

Editing to add that PI has a package for $9.95.  I never can get away with just getting the package.  We bought 6 poses and it was under $100, and they threw in a bunch of extras.  

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Also Maria's email address: divacurve@yahoo.com, if you want her phone number, email me at cmeredith813@yahoo.com or email her directly :-)  I don't want to post it on here.

Our kids are 19mths apart and we LOVE it!!

Married to my BFF on 8.13.05 (after dating 5 years)!

DS born 2.14.08. DD born 9.30.09.

• Thanks cat!  DH and I are going to figure all of this out after my family leaves (they got here fri night).

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"