Baby Showers

Looking for a clever phrase...

If anyone can help I know it's fellow bumpies :) For my SILs shower we are getting mini hand lotions and a lip glosss/chapstick as favors. We're wrapping them in cellophane bags with a bow and we wanted to put a cute little label on them. I was trying to come up with a phrase that was catchy. Any thoughts? I'm not afraid just to write thank you on the label, but something clever would be nice ;) 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Looking for a clever phrase...

• Are the items a specific flavor or scent you can play off of? Like Thank you "berry" much for coming, SIL was "mint" to be a mom, Here's to the "apple" of their eye, etc.

Alternately a little spin on your idea, if you haven't bought items yet, would be to.do shower gel and a bath poof. This was the favor for my bridal shower. The tags read "From Sara's shower to yours!"

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageorgnlmama:
    Are the items a specific flavor or scent you can play off of? Like Thank you "berry" much for coming, SIL was "mint" to be a mom, Here's to the "apple" of their eye, etc.

Alternately a little spin on your idea, if you haven't bought items yet, would be to.do shower gel and a bath poof. This was the favor for my bridal shower. The tags read "From Sara's shower to yours!"

Oh goodness, Im horrible at coming up with phrases, but Orgnlmama came up with some great ideas! I love the last one, so stinkin cute!!!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker IAmPregnant Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"