Parenting
Options

Beer of the month club?

Anybody know the site to do this at i heard about it on here on one of the posts i would really like to try it for my husband?

Re: Beer of the month club?

• Options
    jlw2505jlw2505 member
    There are a ton out there, do a google search.  I was thinking about this for my DH buts more than I want to spend right now.
    Jenni Mom to DD#1 - 6-16-06 DD#2 - 3-13-08 
  • Options
    I'm not sure but I'd really like to try it for myself after this baby is out.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I send that beer of the month to my brother-in-law every year for his birthday and he LOVES it!  I have also sent it to other men in my family, including my husband. I use amazing clubs.  They had really good reviews and the best price at the time.  If you sign up for their mailing list, I am sure you will get discounts...I get them all the time and just got one for Father's Day.  

https://www.amazingclubs.com/beer.html

• Options
    Have not tried it but I think its a good idea. I want to do cigar of the month club for mine!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Sorry, I'm chiming in late here so I hope you still see my response.  I got this for my DH a few years ago for Christmas and it was a HUGE PITA!  Because it's alcohol, one of us had to be home to sign for it and after 2 tries, UPS sent it back.  I paid for 6 months and I think we only got 2 months of it b/c their only times were during the day and they never told us what time they'd be dropping off the next day.  We couldn't just sit around all day waiting for the damn beer to show up. 

I thought it was a great idea, he was super excited about it but what a pain.  Hopefully you'll have a different experience but wanted to share my $0.02.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"